The Final Date.

Ariella.

I looked at the files daydreaming about him. He accompanied more like captivated my mind. There was not a mom where I wasn't imagining his hands all over me or his lips molding with mine.

I shook my head in attempt to stop thinking about him... But it didn't work. He had this power over me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

My phone rang and I picked up startled. "Hello?" I said and took the phone off my ear to look at the screen. It was him, he was calling me. It had only been a few days since our last encounter.

"Angel. Tonight I will pick you up where I did on our first outing. We will have dinner at in Las iguanas." He says with finality.

"O--ok." I say.   "Goodbye Angel see you at 7." He says and ends the call before I could say bye.

I took a deep breath, this was it, the final date. I couldn't wait.

I looked at the clock on my desk to see it was 5pm. "Meera can you come over please?" I said over the intercom. A few seconds late Meera comes in."

"Yes Ariella." She says. "Can you shift all my appointments to Sofia's schedule, please tell her I am going to the hospital and-- you know what I'll tell her." I say, "but shift the appointments please." I say and she nods heading out the room.

Me and Sofia had adjacent rooms but she wasn't in her office. Knowing Sofia she would probably be in the cafe eating one too many doughnuts but so do I.

I walked down to the cafe and I saw Sofia with Fleur from finances with her.

I sat down and they both hugged me. "Hey guys Sofia can I quickly talk to you?" She nods and we move to the other table. "Sorry Fleur I'll give her back." I say even though she was my bestfriend. "Its fine I'm done with lunch, bye guys." She says with a smile and leaves.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asks. "I-i shifted my appointments to your schedule I'm sorry I just wanted to visit dad--" I began rambling, she put her frosting covered hand over my mouth and giggled. "It's fine, I was getting bored and had no work so this is better. Go visit your dad, say hi to your mum and the others for me." She says kissing my cheeks. I hug her and rush back to my office.

Grabbing my things I head to the car park and enter my car. Looking into the mirror I laugh when I see frosting all over the lower half of my face. Wiping the sweet cream I start the car and begin driving home.

Once home I go to my room and strip. Running the water I take a quick shower so I could be fresh. I wrapped the towel around myself as I came out the bath. I walked into my closet and went to my casual playsuit section. It was hot and playsuits, rompers were cute.

I settled on a baby pink romper with a low neck, that meant a cute lace bralette to wear under. I wore a black bandeau thong and a lace and silk bralette.

After my hair was curly and the romper was on I started my makeup. The usual combing of my brows, mascara and highlight. I wore a brown lip and then picked out some brown low heeled sandals. I wore the bracelet he got and some pearl earrings with a lace string choker.

Las iguanas was casual yet fancy south american restaurant. It served the most amazing food and was on the pricey side but not as pricy as the overrated restaurants people go to.

Spraying some Dior I filled my brown Louis Vuitton tote bag with perfume, lipstick, my wallet and my phone.

'Deep breaths Ari.' I thought to myself and went downstairs. The time was 6:30 so I quickly called mum.

"Hey baby." she says. "Hi mum any update?" I ask, my dad was still in his coma this was the second to last week they could keep him on life support so him waking up right now would be a miracle. The miracle I need. Thinking about dad sprouted guilt in me.

Rivals In LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara