Chapter Two.

Dominic.

Hearing my alarm go off I slowly get up and feel a weight on me. Opening my eyes I see a blonde by my side, her arms on my torso.

I get up and wear my robe to go shower not giving a second thought about the woman in my room. I had a long day today, but the most important thing was my meeting with Rafael Luciano.

Once I had finished my shower, I got out and looked at the girl in the mirror applying her lipstick. I had no idea why she was still here, she smiles when she sees me and I ignore her. It's no stings attached, I've not got time for relationships and I make sure to tell these women that. It's the least that I owe them.

I leave to make way to my room, I never slept with anyone in my own bed, just a rule I kept. As I finished getting ready Gerard walked in with my morning coffee.

"Gerard make sure she leaves, will you?" He nods and chuckles.

"Will do Dom."

I grabbed my things and headed out, as I walked to my car I mentally prepared myself for the meeting. Rafael Luciano was a tough man and so was I but getting this across him would be difficult. After all he was my competition.

At forty six he was a legend in the business world. I admired him, he had a big family, beautiful wife and a worldwide company worth billions.

I mean don't get me wrong, I had a worldwide company worth billions but not a family nor wife. I'm twenty three, I want to live before I get trapped by a woman.

As I drove to my company, I get a call from my mum, I groaned as I already knew what this conversation would be about.

"Yes mum." I say, the tiredness evident in my voice.

"No, Hi mum, how are you, you should visit." She says accusingly and I immediately feel bad.

"Sorry mum, I'm just tired."

"Of course you are, but I'm even more tired seeing pictures of you and random girls. Dom why don't you settle down with a nice girl?"

"Well they're girls and you never know I could settle down with one of them." I lie to calm her.

"Oh please, they're husband hunters looking for six figures to pay for their lifestyle. I'll let you go to work, just please for me, settle down. On a classy, modest, smart and beautiful girl." She says softly.

"I will see mum, goodbye. Love you" I say.

"Love you mi figlio, goodbye."

I park the car and enter the building. Once on my floor I enter the office to see Amber my secretary lust in her eyes and her demeanour seductive.

I smirked, not a chance, I dont mix business with pleasure. She tries too hard, doesn't even dress professionally and if I'm going to be blunt, she irritates me. Lucky for her she's good at her job, which is what I prioritise.

I sat down on my chair and sighed deeply. Asking amber to get me coffee as I needed the energy.

Looking at the view of London, I sense her presence.

"Do you need anything Amber?" I say agitated.

"Well sir, I'm pretty sure you love that view, but I got a better one want to see?" She says in a sexual tone. I cringe, can a man not enjoy his coffee in peace?

"Get out, clear your things I'm transferring you to the finance department." I command and as she tries to apologise. I refuse her advances and make sure she leaves.