Reconciliation.

Ariella.

'Costa... Costa...' I thought trying to remember where I heard that name from. 'Costa!' It was Dominic's father. The man that abused not only Anna but Dom aswell was here.

I gasped silently, Anna looked pale, sickly pale. I looked at Dom to see his face turn red. He began shaking, with anger? I didn't know. He was most likely having a panic attack. I squeezed his hands and rubbed his back.

As he calmed down he walked to his mothers side and looked Costa straight into the eyes and said "You do not belong here. Leave immediately." His time was malicious, voice deep and intimidating. I backed up not knowing what to do.

Costa was as shocked as Anna. The color drowned out of his face and his eyes were bulging.

"Anna..." He said slowly as of not believing it was her.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" She asked shocked but timid. He stepped forward causing her to tush backwards. I figured it was a reflex, from when he use to hit her. My heart began to ache I felt helpless, all I wanted to do was help Anna and Dom.

"Stay there, You're close enough." She said. I looked back and forth from Dom and Costa. Dom was glaring giving killer looks and his father was still surprised.

"Anna. I'm so so sorry. I've never got rid of the guilt of what I had done to you. I can't explain how sorry I am. I was in a bad place." He says his voice weirdly sincere.

Looking at Dom I see his fists tightened and his knuckles white.

"Thats not a good enough excuse to rape me or hit Dom. Please just go." Anna's voice was Faltering, she was on the verge of breaking down. Her body was softly trembling.

"I know but is there any way you can forgive me?" He looks down and I couldn't help but feel angry. He wanted her forgiveness, her forgiveness for taking her against her will and abusing a child!

"Forgive you! Never, Your a rapist a child abuser. You shouldn't be alive and if I didnt have self control you would be dead. Mark my words Costa Taptiklis I will never forgive you!" She screamed. He cowered back and looked at me. I felt Anna's eyes on me. "Do you know who she is!" She points at me whilst shouting at him. I was confused what did my identity have to do with Costa.

"She's Ariella Luciano! Rafael Luciano's precious little girl." She poured out all her emotions as she raised her voice.

He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

And what confused me the most? He ran. He ran out the room and that was it.

Anna fell to her knees and covered her face with her two hands. She was mortified. Dom kneeled and took her in his arms I stood awkwardly and thought why on earth he ran. Shaking my head I kneeled beside Anna and looked caressed her arm. "Anna, shall I bring you some water?" I ask and watches as she nods her head. "Yes dear." Her voice was wavering as she tried to control her tears. I got up and went to the the small kitchen outside of the room. Grabbing a clean glass I lift the tap and fill the glass. Heading back to the room I kneel and give the the water. She drinks fast and stands straight.

"I'm so sorry, I'll take my phone and leave. Bye Dominic, bye Ariella." She says wiping her face with a thin handkerchief she pulled from her bag.
She kisses Dom's cheek and gives me a faint smile, and that was it she left the room without another word. I looked at Dom his face expressionless but what scared me was his eyes. Anger swam through them. Anger so strong I felt fear engulf me.

"Dom?" I say and his eyes divert to mine. "What." His voice was blunt but malicious. This wasn't Dom this was someine else. "I-im going to leave." I say and grab my things. "Dont." He says and grabs my waist, pulling me to him.

"I can't stop seeing him. Every time I close my eyes I see him hurting her." He says, he was angry, upset and all I wanted to do was make him happy.

"Dom. Its okay he won't hurt you anymore." I say and kiss his neck. He tightens his grip around me as if he was scared I was going to run. How could i? I wanted to free him from the dark abyss he was trapped in.

I wrap my arm around him hoping to show him I wasn't letting go. We stood there in each others arms, I breathed in his scent and was satisfied that it calmed me down.

My phone rang making me jolt out of his hold. I took the phone out of my pocket and accepted the call in a rush before checking the ID.

"Hello, princess? Where are you?" I hear my dad say. I cough and create a distance between Dom and I.

"I'm at the L&M headquarters dad, is there anything wrong?" I say and look at Dominic to see him staring at me.

"There's nothing wrong princess its just that the doctors gave me the okay to go home. I was wondering if you can come because your mum is going to make us dinner and-"

"Of course dad, I'll be home in 20 minutes. Love you." I say and put my coat on.

"Okay love you." He ends the call and I quickly give Dom a peck on the lips. "I have to go but call me if you need to talk. Talk to me about anything. I'll always be here for you." I say and he nods slowly.

I leave the room feeling guilty. I was leaving him when he was in such a sensitive state but my dad was going home- it would never end. The guilt would never end.

I got into my car and sighed. I didn't know how it happened but I began to cry. I cried about how I couldn't have a normal relationship. I cried about Dom being upset. I just cried hoping the guilt would leave like the tears that came out of my red eyes.

My dad told me no one deserved my tears and that I Should always be happy. But why was he one of the reasons for me crying. I loved my dad so much. I just hoped that when I would tell him about Dom, he would approve.

I began driving and once I went to the house I rushed to the sink and rinsed my face. Mum and dad weren't here yet but I heard something upstairs.

Walking upstairs I hear the noise coming from my room. I jog inside and my heart rate ascends as I see Aurora holding up the picture of me and Dom in Greece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I know I made you guys wait a while but I was busy with family. I'm extremely sorry and I hope you can forgive me. Sorry if this chapter was sloppy I promise the next one will be better.

Thoughts?

I just started an Instagram check it out and follow me. You can send me memes because I love them and funny videos. The page would be purely based around my books. I also might do a kind of confession thing. Send me some confessions about your opinion on my books, me, anything. I dont mind. X

The account is _amararose.

I hope you enjoyed this update.

Not edited nor proofread.

'Thats the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.' 🌹

Until next time...