Chapter Eleven.

Ariella.

"What the hell is he doing here?" My dad says angrily. I look to see who he was glaring at. It was Dominic. My heart sped up in fear and worry.

"Wh-who dad." I say faking my confusion. He looks at me and I gulp seeing the anger in his eyes. Why was he so angry? My mum sits down and drapes her arm over his shoulder. "What's going on?" She says and kisses he cheek, I see him calm down slightly and I release a breath of relief. "Dominic Amoretti, he is here, how the hell is he here?" He says looking at me.

'What are you waiting for? say something!' I thought, god what do I say.

"Um I-- I, well I invited him because I thought it would be good, si--since you guys might do business." I say lying straight to his face. I look at mum begging for her to say something. "Rafa, she was just looking out for you, its fine baby, come with me I want some fresh air." She says and they both stand up. I look at her my face screaming 'thank you!' Yet hers is questioning why I was so scared and worried.

"Princess, I'm sorry, I'm not doing business with him, I made up my mind, please don't invite him to other events, steer clear from him but thank you for looking out for me, have a nice holiday." He says wait why did he say that- what holiday was I going on? Seeing my confusion he laughs and says "You're just like your mum, honey dont you remember you just bid on a weeks stay at the villa. Bye princess I love you." He and mum walk away leaving me with a tensed Adam and Lorenzo. Ava was on her iPad watching beauty and the beast while sipping on apple juice. I stoke her hair and sit her on my lap.

"Hey baby, you tired?" She nods and leans into me. I take the iPad and turn it off, she finishes her juice and puts the cup on the table. I watch her as she fell asleep, grabbing dads blazer I put it over her to keep her warm.

"What was that about?" Adam says. "What do you mean?" I say trying to get myself out of this. He scoffs and leaves probably to smoke, can't wait till mum finds out about that. I sigh and watch as the auction continues. We were collecting a lot of money and almost a the items were done being sold. Next was the five course meal which would leave me exhausted.

"Sold! To the lady in red. Lady's and Gentleman that was the last item on the list, feel free to dance and the waiters will serve some more delicious appetizers and wine." The guy says and heads off the stage. People start to go onto the dancefloor.

My phone rings and I accept the call without looking at the ID. "Hello, Angel." He says, I look at him to see him smirking.

"Mr.Amoretti" I say and smirk satisfied seeing him smile- oh god I would do anything to see him smile.

"Well, I'm ready to soak up the warm rays of Athens, what do you say?" I say.

"Guess what, Angel." He taunts, "What?" I say and lower my voice seeing Ava stir.

"The Villa wasn't donated by Damon, it was donated by me." he says, of course. "Well I hope you'll be very comfortable...in your own bed." I say teasing him.

"Funny, flights tomorrow at twelve in the afternoon. Be ready Angel." He says with finality and before I could respond he hangs up. I glare at him and he smiles- even the smile showing he was winning.

Dinner arrives and so do my parents. Once everyone is sat at the table we start eating. My grandparents- both pairs arrived a little late but they were here. We were all at one table, mum and dad were sat next to each other- Ava beside them awake after her 15 minute nap. Uncle Ethan and Seth were sat next to Sofia who was on my right. On my left were my brothers and of course Alysia and Lorenzo were sitting next to each other. Mila was beside Alysia, Nailah, Nathan and Isaac on her right. On my parents left was my grandparents. Yep one big family.