Close call.

Ariella.

Hearing the doorbell ring I jogged to the door. Opening the door I come face to face with Dominic.

Squealing I jump into his arms and kiss him. It had been a few weeks since we had seen each other. We both were so busy with work as every business in the UK had to change policies due to Brexit.

I was swamped with work and so was the rest of my family. No one was home, Ava was with mum at the South Kensington La Romano restaurant branch. Dad was at the company with Adam and the others doing training and just overall helping him out. Recovery was going well, he was beginning to walk without a limp and not have as many back or leg aches as before.

I had stayed home today as my migraine had a simple mission- to kill me.

I had texted Dominic and told him he could come over, of course I took precautions and called the family to see what time they would be home. I had a good 3 hours with Dominic to spare.

He carries me as he walks in, placing me down i take his hand and walk to the kitchen.

He sits down on a highchair and open the cupboard reaching for some white wine.

"Would you like some?" I ask, it wasn't the best hour to drink but the wine would ease my headache.

"Drinking, at this hour, Angel?" He says amused and faking astonishment. Rolling my eyes playfully I lean over and look into his eyes.

"I've done worse, naughtier things Mr. Amoretti." My tone was seductive on the verge of teasing.

He gulps and I lean back, pouring the wine into the glass I find some scotch. Pouring a small amount into a miniscule glass I slide it to him. I look at him as I drink the wine. The sexual tension thick and evident. Us being away from each built up a sort of craving.

Sitting next to him I place my hand on his thigh dangerously close to his member. He growls and holds my hand. Standing up he says rather huskily "Where's your room?" I giggle and lead the way.

Once in my room he pushes me onto the bed. Opening his coat and unbuttoning his shirt he starts to kiss my neck, I moan as he sucks my sweet spot. I melted in his hands, he dips his head down low and uses his tounge to work magic on me.

We pleasured each other for almost an hour but as we both climaxed we decided to freshen up and watch a movie.

I went in Netflix and looked for a movie. We laid comfortably on my bed as he played with hair and caressed my cheeks. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask and look up at him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Anything is okay with Me, Angel." I groan and push my body up against the headboard. "I don't know what to watch." I say and he takes the remote while chuckling.

He looks at the horror movie genre for a couple minutes until he settles on the second Insidious movie.

I loved horror movies but after it finished I would always get creeped out.

The movie starts to play and freaky music starts to play. A woman starts screaming and I cringe. "Dont you dare!" She screams and I flinch. This was actually fun, I loved getting creeper out but the aftermath ain't pretty.

My phone rings and I jump at the sound. I hear him laugh and I glare at him. Accepting the call I say "Hello"?

"Princess were all going to McDonalds do you want anything because I'm at the Drive Thru right now." My dad asks making me remove myslef from the bed.

I was quite hungry so I thought about what I wanted. "Uhh, sure dad, I want a cheeseburger, fries and a caramel frappe. Get nuggets for Ava and a chocolate sundae, Dad I have another call so bye!" Ending the call I I let out a big breath. He stands up and buttons his shirt, putting his coat back on he comes to me and kisses me. "I'll guess I have to leave." He says with no emotion.

"But I don't want you to go." I say and hug him.

We walk back downstairs and as I open the door I kiss his chest. "I live you" I mumble into his chest. He doesn't respond and leaves the house.

He was angry, so was I but I was upset at the same time. I just want to be able to spend time with him not having to worry so much. I know I should tell my parents but I can't bring myself to, no matter how hard I try. Hearing his car drive away I sigh and shut my eyes.

Dropping to the floor I hold my head in my hands and cry. I just want to be with him, Curling my knees into my chest I sit there thinking about how fast 4 months flew by.

Taking my phone out of my pocket I see that it was only 3:30pm, they were meant to come around 5:30pm. I had been sitting here 15 minutes wallowing in sadness so I got up and drank some water.

I hear the faint sound of a car pull up so I wash my face and open the door. It was mum and Ava, dad must've told her he was coming. She was holding a fairly big bag of food probably from the restaurant.

Ava runs to me and I pick her up. "Hey baby, guess what daddy's getting you!" I say. "What is it Ari!" She says excitedly. "CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I scream and she laughs loudly.

Mum walks in and sits down, she looked tired. "Mum I think you should stop going work take maternity leave. You look sickly tired." I say and she waves me off. I laugh and then my dad and siblings come through the doors. Ava gets off of me and runs to them.

We all settle down and begin to eat. I could tell my period was coming soon, because this satisfied my cravings. Once we were all finished me the while family helped to clean up.

"Princess what's this?" My dad asks and I look at what he was talking about. The glass of scotch sat there proudly and I began to panic.

"It- its Sofia's she came by." Eh did I say that, they would see through that. sofia was in Manchester to business.

"Dont lie, who was here." My dad say sternly and everyone looks at me.

As I was about to confess Aurora begins to speak.

"Adams friend Lukah came by, he had to return some notes." I thanked god for such an amazing sister. "Ari you didn't have to keep that a secret." Aurora said laughing it off and I saw my dad calm down.

"Why was Lukah here?" Adam asks and i see her also begin to panic.

"They're working on some project. Dad when are the new company policies meant to be established?" I ask changing the subject. "18th of September." He answers I nid and finish cleaning.

Aurora mouths 'thank you' and I do the same.

After I finished cleaning up I went upstairs hoping to have a small nap. I changed into a loose tee with shorts. As my eyes were slowly closing I went to sleep with one thought...

That was a close call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys so I have started schools nd I need to focus this year because its really important. To be honest I won't be Updating as much beacause I will be really busy but I will try to when I can. I hope everyone is well and that you liked this chapter.

Vote, share and follow me. X

'You'd lose your mind trying to understand mine.'🌹

until next time....