cold ❀ forty

❀🌨❀

[年齢17] (5/5)

brendon was holding tyler close, rubbing his back, his shirt wet on the shoulder from his tears. tyler was sitting with his legs bracketing brendon's thighs, hugging him comfortably. one of brendon's hands was running through his hair softly, bringing him a little more comfort.

he had a massive panic attack. brendon was able to carry him upstairs without tyler's mother waking up on the couch from his sobs. tyler couldn't breathe, and brendon made him cough a lot to be able to. it's been hours and he hasn't said one word, though brendon could figure out what the hell brought him to despair.

the more time that passed, the lighter it got outside. brendon could see it. it was sunday morning. tyler's sobs began to stop at some point, brendon about to say something before realizing the younger was in deep sleep. he had cried for hours in the most comfortable spot, of course he was asleep.

brendon did he best to lay him down gently enough not to wake him. he needed the rest and brendon wasn't about to take it away from him.

tyler knows

melanie: fuck how did he take it

brendon sucked in air for a second. he had gone downstairs to get tyler water when he woke up. he was leaning against the counter in the kitchen.

panic attack. ashley told him at the door last night, or someone did i think it's ashley

brendon went to press send and his finger slipped. he continuously tried to hit it, though his vision was growing quite blurry. he closed his eyes and shook his head, breathing in as deeply as he could.

"f-fuck.." he sighed a bit. he leaned back a little and stood up straight. he pressed send as soon as he could remember that he needed to.

"what the fuck are you doing here, brendon?" brendon gasped from the sudden voice, turning too fast. he grew a headache in seconds. brendon pushed up his glasses with the back of his hand and looked at who spoke, confused with everything at the moment.

"oh, sorry, ms. joseph. i spent the night, tyler invited me," he said. he was afraid that he might have looked like he was doped. he hated making a bad impression, especially with someone like tyler's mother.

his phone vibrated, but he ignored it. "go home, brendon."

she obviously had a hangover. she was clutching her head and had her eyes closed so tight he was surprised it wasn't making her head hurt worse.

brendon closed his mouth, not going to argue with her. he turned around when he began to walk away, she was almost asleep again on the kitchen table as she made some tea. he stayed there for a solid couple seconds, then quickly ran up the stairs with quiet feet.

"i miss josh.." tyler whispered when brendon walked in the door. he was awake again. he was curled up on the bed, tears running down the side of his nose and into the other eye. it hurt, but tyler barely noticed.

brendon closed his eyes and held back a sigh, moving towards the bed. he sat on the empty side and crossed his legs, staring at tyler. he was hoping he'd just fall asleep again. he needed to leave before tyler's mother found out he was still there.