cold ❀ twenty four

❀🌨❀

[年齢 16/15] (4/?)

"h-how'd you get my number?"

"take a wild guess." tyler sighed at debby's tone in voice. it was angry.

it was only a week after tyler stopped talking to josh, his messages were packed and his voicemail box was full.

"well, what do you want me to say, here?" tyler said softly, almost sadly.

"i want to know what's going on," debby has a lisp, most likely from her braces. "why are you ignoring josh? obviously your phone works."

"you think i'm enjoying this? it's awful! i miss him!" tyler had just woken up from a nap, and his head was already beginning to hurt.

"then why are you ignoring him?"

"he broke my h-heart! i loved josh, dang it!" tyler was speaking loudly, almost yelling. "but i never want to talk to him again!"

"tyler what the hell are you talking about? what could he have possibly done?"

"h-he cheated on me!" tyler just then realized that josh and him were never actually together, but didn't say anything.

"tyler.. i don't think you're right."

tyler stayed silent and waited for her to say something else, because he was a little speechless.

"let me put it this way, ever since a week ago josh hadn't been showing up for work, he's been getting worse grades and he's a bench warmer at his last basketball game. not to mention he misses a lot of class and when he comes back his eyes are puffy and red and he's stopped talking to people. tyler, you're ruining him!"

tyler looked down, "well i'm s-sorry about that, but m-maybe he should have thought of that b-before telling my b-bully that he l-l-loves her!" tyler quickly hung up on debby after that, hugging his pillow tightly. thank god it was saturday, an entire day to sit around and just relax.

tyler's also set on ignoring melanie whenever she decides to talk to him. she still doesn't know he's mad.

but a part inside of tyler felt so bad for joshua's current failures. he scratched the sleeve of joshua's sweatshirt he was still wearing. he hasn't worn anything else since last week.

of course brendon found out. josh was just lucky that brendon lost his number and tyler didn't give it to him, otherwise it'd be hell on earth. or hell in california to be more specific.

tyler felt his phone start to ring again, being angry, he didn't even check the caller id, thinking it was debby again.

but oh, it wasn't.

"hello? i told you i don't-"

"tyler? calm down, it's mel."

tyler just sighed, sitting up straight because there was no way he was going back to bed.

"w-what do you want?"