cold ❀ twenty seven

❀🌨❀

[年齢 16/16] (2/?)

"please just go away!" tyler cried through his speaker, "i don't want to talk to you!"

"tyler-"

"no, josh! get away from my house, get away from me! i don't ever want to talk to you again!"

josh was silent on the other end. tyler could hear the sound of honking, meaning he was probably still outside. "..can i ask why?"

tyler huffed, and pulled at his hair when he hung up on josh. a familiar feeling picked at tyler's eyes. tyler grabbed his phone and a couple tissues before running down his stairs to the elevator, pressing the button to brendon's floor.

"tyler, honey, what's wrong?" brendon's mom said, seeing that tyler was crying. she put her hand on tyler's back to lead him into the household, tyler wiping his tears away with the tissues he brought with him, "come sit down, and i'll make some tea."

"w-where's br-brendon?" he sniffled, watching brendon's mother get the tea kettle from a cupboard.

"i think he's upstairs, you could go get him and bring him down for tea as well," she said. she still doesn't know that they kissed. though the kiss didn't change anything, it felt a little different when tyler kissed brendon's check, when they hugged for a little too long, when they held hands in public. other than the feeling, they were completely the same as they were before.

"th-thank you, mrs. u-urie."

tyler rushed upstairs to brendon's room he knew all too well. brendon was sitting on his bed with his headphones in, and typing something in his computer when tyler stumbled in.

brendon tore out his headphones when he saw tyler, closing his laptop. he looked at tyler's eyes and saw the red stinging in them. "what happened?"

tyler sniffled and walked over to brendon, wrapping his arms around his neck, brendon hugging his waist. "josh showed up at my house a couple minutes ago."

"josh? isn't he in california?" brendon rubbed tyler's back soothingly.

"apparently not, i think he's still outside, even," tyler buried his face in brendon's shoulder, "he asked what he did wrong, i felt like he thought i was so stupid."

brendon stopped rubbing his back, a clenched tyler's maroon colored shirt. he finally stopped wearing josh's sweatshirt after he kissed brendon.

but he didn't take the ring off. he never wanted to anyway. it was a reminder to him that 'one day' was just a bunch of bullshit you make up when you think you have life planned.

"bren, are you okay?" tyler leaned back and looked at brendon. he still had scratches and a band-aid on his left cheek from the fight. it was healing nicely though. "you have that same look on your face.."

tyler recognized the face brendon made when he was about to kick someone's ass. it was obvious, and it scared tyler a bit. enough to slide to the end of the bed and out of brendon's grasp.

"what else did he say to you?"

"brendon," tyler shook his head, "it doesn't-"