cold ❀ thirty four

❀🌨❀

[年齢 17/16] (2/?)

"but daddy!" the young adult whined, "i haven't seen him in forever! and whether you like it or not, he's my boyfriend, so please, please, please let me see him!"

tyler was staying at his father's house for a while, who just so happened to still be living with mr. ross and ryan. tyler's mother was found drunk on the side of the road one day, taken in by the police. tyler had been worried sick about it. when he went to the station to get her the officers said that he should stay with someone else for a while, since she was doing this often.

so without his mother's permission, and secretly talking to his father on his phone, he bought a plane ticket to stay with his father for a month. just until his mother got it together.

"tyler, do you know how hormonal a seventeen year old is? you guys are too young to be dating each other," he sighed. "i bet he'll be begging for sex within minutes of seeing you in forever."

"daddy!" tyler whined, his cheeks rose colored as mr. ross had walked into the room.

"tyler!" he said, making tyler smile, his cheeks just a little more pink, "my god, boy, you've grown up!" tyler was embraced with a hug instantly. he had always thought of mr. ross like his uncle.

"thank you.." he mumbled, "where's ryan?"

right at that moment, the front door closed lightly. tyler gasped a bit before running out of the room and hugging ryan by the front door, catching him by massive surprise.

"what the fuck? who is this?" ryan said with concern and a little bit of annoyance, tyler giggled and squeezed tighter around his chest. ryan had gotten much taller, and it made tyler feel like ryan really was his older brother. ryan ran his hands around his sweater and his hair, a smile growing on his face shortly after recognizing his clothing style and the softness of his hair, and the short giggle sounds that the little one made.

"am i trippin' or is this tyler joseph?" tyler hummed a soft yes, making ryan wrap his arms around the boy tightly, sweet giggles escaping tyler's lips as ryan picked him off the ground a little.

"ryan! put me down!" he laughed, in which the taller did. ryan's smile faded, and he backed up.

"wait, wait, wait, wait," ryan said, leaning against the table next to the door, crossing his arms over his chest. he looked like he had just gotten out of school, his tie around his shoulders and his button up untucked. "why the hell are you in cali? aren't you not allowed here anymore?"

"my mom did somethin' bad so i'm staying here for a while!" he said excitedly. he really did miss his father, and of course, he missed staying with ryan and his dad as well. they were like his second family.

"you sure you aren't here for josh?" he asked, a smug smirk on his face. ryan began to walk, using the tips of his finger against the table near the wall, walking in a perfectly straight line to the next wall, which lead into the other room perfectly.

"no! but i do plan on sneaking into your filming tomorrow!" tyler whispered, appearing in sight of his father and mr. ross chatting in the living room.

tyler watched as ryan walked to the couch with ease, almost like every step was planned ahead of time. he didn't have a walking stick, so tyler just suspected that he had memorized every inch of the house he lived in.

"you should really just work with your dad, be a drop out," ryan said. "don't have to worry about money, especially since his movies are on netflix now, shit." ryan smirked a bit, at the thought. he acts all the time now, because tyler's dad found a spot for a blind teenage boy in a popular tv show.

again, tyler wasn't allowed to watch his father's work.

"what, like you?" tyler giggled, hugging ryan's arm in the backseat of the car. tyler had noticed that ryan had changed a whole lot since their last encounter. ryan was less of the naturally handicapped boy, to the boy who uses his ability to wear sunglasses in class type of boy. he told tyler of the parties he went to, the boys he hooked up with, how good joints felt. tyler didn't take much mind to ryan's behavior, because in the long run, he was smart and knew a limit each time.

ryan's planning on dropping out of school the following year, mostly because he's already rich, and if anything it's costing him more money because it's seven less hours to work. he did the math, and unless fate happens to kill everyone he knows in the next five years, then he'd be pretty set. not to mention that he started singing as well, that alone gaining money by the second.

"i like knowing that i have a backup plan, ry," tyler mumbled into ryan's sleeve. he was planning on going to UCLA for film when he graduated, and he definitely would get in, considering his grades at least.

"fuck a backup plan," he smiled, "you've got your sugar daddy to take care of you if you don't become a director."

"the one time i think you aren't gonna bring up josh, you do," he whined, his cheeks bright pink, knowing he was going to see him in mere minutes making it worse.

the car stopped a while later, as they sat in comfortable silence together. the driver of the car opened the door for ryan and tyler, tyler's hand intertwining with ryan's for his support.

"you can stop holding my hand now, i look like a pussy," ryan said jokingly, already sat down in his favorite chair on the set, tyler sitting in the chair next to it.

"you used to love it when i held your hand," tyler whined, "suck it up, i'm holding it anyway."

ryan yelled when a hand struck the back of his head lightly, scaring him enough to become defensive. tyler's cheeks were red seeing his boyfriend standing behind ryan, "why would you ever want to stop holding tyler joseph's hand?"

ryan sighed in relief, slumping back down in his chair, laughing a bit in embarrassment, "josh, you fucking asshole. it's rude to scare a blind man."

tyler's hand left ryan's softly when josh held his out, "thank you, jesus, i can finally look like a badass again."

"you couldn't hurt a fly," tyler argued with a giggle in his tone.

"what are you talking about? i can fuck up anyone in my way, who needs sight?" tyler was about to argue once again before ryan cut him off, "don't answer that."

tyler huffed in triumph, a grin splattered on his face, "will you be okay if-"

"are you kidding me, i ain't your dad, go fuck or whatever, just don't let me be able to hear it or else i'll barge in and embarrass the fuck out of you two." ryan said, making both tyler and josh's cheeks go red.

"you are somethin' else, ross," josh said, shaking his head in embarrassment.

"thank you."

❀🌨❀

i love ryan and tyler's relationship in this sm