cold ❀ twenty six

❀🌨❀

[年齢 16/16] (1/?)

josh stood at the front of the building. tyler's penthouse building to be exact.

his father, his mother, and him flew in the day before. since josh had lived in new york in his past, his parents let him go out on his own, giving him money to spend, and letting him be as they worked on casting.

it was a sunday, and josh knew tyler wouldn't have school. the only things he really had to worry about were getting rejected, and getting his ass kicked by brendon.

he took a deep breath in.

exhaling, he could see his breath.

it was cold outside.

[two weeks previous]

"my problem is not that you fought that girl, it's that you did it in the middle of the day during school, brendon! you know better than that!"

"i already said sorry, mom!"

"stop moving!" tyler giggled at brendon and his mother's bickering as she cleaned up his face. tyler couldn't go to his own home in the middle of the day, that's just trouble waiting to happen.

"isn't this ashley the one that said that dun boy was dating her? she just sounds like trouble, you should stay away from her." she started to laugh, "well, obviously you are, what am i saying?"

suddenly the phone started to ring, and his mother smiled at tyler, "could you take over, dear? i'm expecting a call from the hospital today."

tyler hummed and took the wet washcloth from brendon's mother as she rushed away downstairs. tyler began to clean brendon's face, the small bits of blood and the scratches that littered his face. tyler cupped his cheek, knowing the scratch just below his eyebrow would sting.

"damn, that hurts!" brendon exclaimed. tyler tried to be as careful as possible, knowing that brendon was very sensitive, but also had a hard time doing so because of the fact that brendon was hilarious when he was injured.

"i'm sorry bren. i'm trying to be gentle!"

"it's okay just try not to push so hard." tyler let a little tension off, and his smile slowly faded into a warm and loving face, like his eyes were smiling at brendon. "thank you."

it was quiet for a moment, "you know that you didn't have to do that, right bren?"

"oh please," he said with a huff, making tyler lean back again. "that bitch got what she deserved. she shouldn't mess with you, let alone anyone, like that." brendon rolled his eyes and then looked up at tyler. "but especially not you."

tyler let a little smile slip and started to blush. brendon smiled and looked at tyler like he was his everything. because tyler was his everything. little did tyler know that brendon would do anything for him. not only as tyler's best friend, but because brendon is hopelessly in love with him.

brendon knew that tyler still loved josh though. even after all that josh had put him through. it would always be in the back of brendon's mind. taunting him. he hated josh with a passion. he couldn't even begin to imagine what he would do to josh if he ever saw him again. just the thought of josh made him angry.