cold ❀ twenty five

Trigger warning: bullying and graphic fighting

❀🌨❀

[年齢 16/15] (5/5)

"debby said he looks like shit."

tyler looked to his free hand, he felt kind of guilty.

"he told me to tell you that he just wants to explain himself," ryan paused, grunting, "he said to tell you something else too, but i forgot.."

"he's making me real mad.." tyler huffed, "he cheated on me and he looks like crap?"

"tyler, please understand that you were the love of his life, which he's said to our little group multiple times, which he hasn't been around since you've stopped talking, by the way." ryan sighed, "i really don't think he cheated on you, i think it's just that girl you hate trying to piss you off."

tyler furrowed his eyebrows. everyone, naturally except brendon, has been telling him that josh couldn't be cheating. but when everyone at tyler's school starts talking about how josh dun and ashley frangipane are the power couple of the long distant relationships, they become hard to believe.

"are you seriously siding with josh on this?"

"the proof is in the pudding, and that pudding obviously hasn't gotten a good night's sleep in weeks."

tyler pulled on his sweater sleeve. he still wouldn't take that damn sweatshirt off.

tyler turned red, in slight anger, and slight guilt. "well, that's not my fault!"

with that he hung up the phone, stuffing it in his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder, and getting in the elevator to go to brendon's to walk to school.

[two days previous]

"go away."

"josh, tyler doesn't deserve you if he acts like this."

"i don't care. i love him."

debby furrowed her eyebrows, "josh, he treats you like shit. you can't let him ruin your life like this!" debby tried turning the handle to his room again, though he had it locked. during the weekends he spends the entire time in his room, always glancing at his phone for any sign of tyler texting or calling.

if anyone else except debby were open to his house, he would be called pathetic. which is how josh felt.

"josh, mr. joseph is about sick of you not showing up to the set, he might fire you."

josh just closed his eyes. the thought of seeing tyler's father made him both pissed off and sad.

"so what?"

when he didn't get a response, he guessed that debby left. after a couple minutes when the door was being knocked on again, it startled him.

"josh, your dad just called and said, quote 'tell josh to get his ass back here for important information.'"

josh huffed into his sheets, "what does he want?"