cold ❀ thirty two

henloooo!! i haven't been updating because i have just started high school, so you might have to wait a while, i really hope you understand, and i love you sm!! please have a good day, and please don't let your day get sad because of this chapter!! i don't like making people sad because of my books!!!!!! thank you for understanding!!

❀🌨❀

[年齢 16/16] (7/?)

"i'm s-sorry, j-osh, i know you're w-with your parents right n-now, b-but i have no where e-else t-to go," tyler was sobbing into josh's shirt, who was stunned in the moment.

josh looked back to the door that he had just escaped from for a split second, "wait here."

he peered inside to double check his assumptions, and his parents were both asleep watching a movie. josh quietly closed the door, taking tyler's hand and leading him to the elevator to the bottom floor, where there was a little café to quietly talk.

tyler's eyes were red and puffy, and hurt josh to see him like that. tyler had a headache from crying so much on that day alone.

"tell me what happened," josh said, giving tyler a cup of water because he was dehydrated from running to josh's hotel.

"my m-momma," tyler flushed, "she found o-out about u-us and s-she was drunk and s-she yelled at me.." tyler mumbled. josh almost didn't hear him if he didn't lean closer to him.

josh ran a hand through his tangled, curly hair, and put the other one on top of tyler's. tyler took no time waiting to interlock his fingers with joshua's. the brunette's hands were sweaty, but josh didn't mind.

"what'd she say?" joshua whispered. it seemed appropriate to.

"i-i didn't l-listen to what she was s-saying," he stumbled over his words, " i c-could only hear the sc-screams."

tyler suddenly was crying harder, tearing his hand from joshua's as he held his face. joshua furrowed his eyebrows before sitting directly next to tyler in the booth like table, wrapping his arm around tyler's shoulders. the action let tyler lean into him comfortably. josh wished he could've taken him somewhere more private.

"i've got you, tyler. i'm here"

"you are such a jerk. are you gonna just yell at me again for trying to help you?"

brendon looked down in shame, not daring to look at an ounce of tyler. it was about three days since they've spoken. brendon was at the breaking point of insanity.

"i'm sorry, tyler. i really shouldn't have. so much was happening at once, and i guess my anger got to me again, i'm really sorry, tyler," brendon apologized.

tyler glared at brendon from the doorway. he sighed loudly, pulling on his brunette curls before opening the door fully.

brendon looked up, a small smile on his face. as brendon was walking in, tyler noticed that brendon's eyes were puffy.

"what's wrong, bren?" he asked. he was so off it emitted an aura. it made tyler uneasy.

brendon's smile instantly faded, opening his mouth slightly, then closing it again, wondering how to word it.