CHAPTER 51: CONGRATS

I stumble out the cart and feel the nauseous feeling sink in. Ed leads me towards a small bench and gives me a small smile.

"You alright?" he asks while rubbing my hand.

"Mhm", I smile back, "A little flustered but yea I'm fine."

He laughs and looks me in the eye nervously.

"So...what do you say?" he asks sheepishly.

"Look Ed...I...I love you alot but I mean....no. I can't marry you."

His face was clearly a mix of sadness, confusion, and disappointment.

"Oh um....okay?" he swallowed hard and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

I decide to put him out of his misery, "Ed no I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Yes I will marry you."

He looked up at me, more confused than anything, "But you just said-"

"I was kidding", I breathed out, "Of course I want to marry you, I love you."

He threw his head in his hands and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, Taylor, why would you do that to me?"

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd cry!"

He looked me in the eye, taking my hands in his.

"Taylor, you are everything to me. You're the one and only person I've ever been this deeply in love with and you telling me you don't want to spend the rest of your life with me would practically kill me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He kissed me slowly and passionately and he pulled away only when he heard a loud snap.

We both turned to see a man walking away swiftly with a camera in hand.

"Well, can't wait to see everyone react to all of this."

We got up from the bench and made our way back to the car. When we got home, I was extremely exhausted and immediately crawled into bed.

"Wow", I heard Ed say behind me.

"What?", I mumbled into the pillow.

"Nothing just all the support and stuff from our friends and fans. They're amazing."

"Yeah", I sighed.

I haven't been interacting with mine lately so I decide to pull out my phone and read some of the things they've said about me.

"@multayply: TAYLOR. OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS #Sweeran"

"@TweetingForTay: I can't breathe omg congrats babe!!!"

"@SwiftTheLovely: Congrats Taylor, we love you soooo much! :))"

"@OfficialRED13: I'm bawling omg what's the name gonna be?!?!!"

"@freefalling4ed: Aweee! Congrats and take care of my ginger ;)"

"@SWIFTIELOVE13_: I can't believe this is happening, Taylor we love youuu #Swifties"

I also see endless tweets from my celebrity friends but I literally am not capable of replying to all of them so I tweet this:

"@taylorswift13: Thanks for all the congratulations on the baby everyone! I love you all so much :) xx"

Shortly after, I go to Ed's twitter to see what he's up to. He's also thanked everyone and I saw this tweet as well:

"@edsheeran: she said yes :)"

So I send out another tweet:

"@taylorswift13: i said yes :)"

I smile to myself before my phone starts buzzing and the screen changes, showing me that Harry was calling. I swipe to answer.

"Hello?"

"CONGRATS, YOU'RE HAVING A BABEHHHH!!!!"

I flinch at the chorus of five familiar voices yelling in my ear.

"Guys? Oh my god thank you so much!" I breathe out. I'm a little surprised because not all of the boys were very fond of me when I was dating Harry, especially Louis. But I can strongly say me and Niall were pretty close.

I hear Harry laugh then say into the phone, "Sorry if we bothered you but the boys found out you and Ed were having a baby so they had to call and congratulate the both of you. Where's Ed?"

I'm a little confused as to why they didn't just call Ed instead since they're closer to him, but I call Ed into my room nonetheless.

"Yea?" he says in the doorway.

I smile and hold out the phone to him, "One Direction would like to speak to you", I say in a mockingly sweet voice.

He smiles and grabs the phone from me, "Hey guys, what's up?"

I hear them all congratulate him one by one, before they're having a full on conversation for about 20 minutes.

"Alright guys, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, we love you, man." Niall's Irish voice carries through the phone.

With that, they hang up and Ed passes me my phone back.

"Sorry 'bout that."

"It's cool, that was nice", I grin.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes.

{These are actual usernames, and they are some of my favourite Swiftie/Sheerio twitter accounts so if you have a twitter and you're not already following them, I think you should :)}

Thanks for 25K reads :)) xx

<313