CHAPTER 1: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED......

All I know is we said hello, and your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name......everything has changed

All I know is you held the door, you'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday......is everything has changed

Taylor and Ed were onstage performing EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED in Pittsburgh. They had been touring together for months now and were really close friends. As they sang and strummed their guitars, the crowd was going absolutely nuts. Ed's part was coming up. Taylor walked over to him and watched him sing and play his tiny guitar. They smiled widely at each other.

And all my walls stood tall painted blue

I'll take 'em down, take 'em down, and open the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time

Taking flight, making me feel like

Taylor walked back to her RED sparkly mic and started singing again. They sang the rest of the song, smiling at each other every so often. Soon the song was over and the crowd screamed in appreciation. Ed removed the guitar from around his neck and walked over to Taylor. They hugged each other tightly and Ed was on his way backstage.

"ED SHEERAN EVERYBODY!!!!" Taylor hollered out into crowd.

Taylor finished up the rest of the concert and headed backstage to her dressing room to get some water and relax for a little before she had to go to CLUB RED. She walked in the room, grabbed some water, and lied on the couch. Then, out of nowhere she heard a loud roar and bright ginger hair popped up from behind the couch.

"AAAAHHH!!!!!" she jumped and water spilled all over her. Ed fell back laughing.

"ED, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" He got up and walked around to sit on the couch next to Taylor. He looked at her and her wet shirt and tried holding back a giggle.

"It's not funny, I've never been more scared in my life!" Taylor splashed what was left of her drink in Ed's face, then she started laughing too.

"Yea, you have, Ellen?"

"Okay, I have, lets not talk about the past though" We both burst out laughing.

"You should probably get another shirt before we have to go", he said wiping water off his face.

"Yea, get out so I can change" He left the room and a few minutes later he knocked on her door.

"Yea?"

"Can I come in now?"

"Yea"

Ed walked in. "I'm sorry, Taylor"

"It's alright, I'm not mad, come sit" She patted the seat next to her signaling him to sit there. They sat there and talked for about ten minutes. Then Taylor's mom, Andrea, walked in.

"Hey, mom"

"Hey Andrea"

"Hey Taylor, hey Ed. It's time to go, your fans are waiting" Ed and Taylor got up and stretched.

"Piggy back?"

"Hop on!"

She hopped on his back and he gave her a piggy back ride to CLUB RED......

____________________________________________________________________________________

So yea, that was chapter one, nothing much really, again the chapters are short sooooo........yep, please keep reading!

<313