CHAPTER 47: PASTA

"ED, NO!"

"I can't do this anymore, Taylor. I'm done."

"I'm telling you the truth Ed, he raped me."

"I'm sorry, Taylor...this is just...unbelievable."

"Please don't leave... Ed!....Come back."

 ~ED'S POV~

"Taylor, wake up."

I put a hand on her shoulder and start shaking her awake and she sits up swiftly in the bed.

"What? What happened?"

"You were talking in your sleep."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"What was your dream about? You kept saying my name." I see worry flash across her blue eyes, but she answers with a simple, "It was nothing."

"Taylor", I say, raising my voice. She groans and rolls her eyes.

"It was nothing, I promise."

Lies.

"Okay."

We both lay back down and go to sleep for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TAYLOR'S POV~

Me not telling Ed about what happened is literally killing me. I know he knows something is up, he's just trying not to bother me too much about it.

I walk down the cereal aisle in the grocery shop me and Ed are at. He's in the snack isle probably buying the whole shelf but whatever.

I hear a scream not too far away from me and I jump.

"TAYLOR SWIFT."

Oh, just a fan.

"Searching for some cereal or a new boyfriend? Sorry, I don't think they sell many of those here."

Or not.

The dark haired girl and the curly red head beside her start cackling at her lame joke and I hurry to go find Ed.

"Are you done yet?"

"Um almost. What, are you in a rush?"

I turn around and look at the two girls still laughing as they walk out the store.

"No."

He continues shopping and I look around for anything else I need. My phone starts ringing and I pull it out quickly, only for all the oxygen to leave my body.

Zac.

I feel my stomach start to ache and I break into a cold sweat, right next to the meat aisle. My phone remains ringing in my hand but I don't look down at it. I'm too scared to.

Why was he calling me?

The phone started ringing again, and again it was him. I sent it straight to voicemail and let out a slow, shaky breath. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and I jumped.

"Hey, you alright, love?"

I looked him in the eye and immediately saw how worried he was.

"Yes", I breathed out, my voice cold and shaky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~