CHAPTER 7: WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

Taylor woke up on the other side of the bed. She looked around and saw that Ed was still in her bed. She was about to wake him up so he could go, but her mom called. She answered her phone.

"Hey, mom"

"Taylor, we need to talk"

"About what", she asked concerned.

"Harry."

She sighed, "What about Harry?"

"He wont stop asking for you"

"Mom, what am I supposed to do?"

"Talk to him"

"You're the one who told me not to talk to him."

"Just meet up with him, see what's going on"

"Uggghh, okai"

"Thanks Tay" She hung up. She didn't really want to meet up with him, like ever, again. She heard something rustle behind her. It was Ed.

She smiled, "Morning" He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Good morning"

"So I guess you gotta go now, huh?"

"Yea, but I'll be back later, I guess."

"Oh, cool, I have to meet up with Harry later"

"Harry as in Styles?" he asked with his cute British accent.

"Yep"

"Have fun!" Taylor laughed.

"I doubt it, my mom's making me."

"Oh, well then, I'll see you later!" He hugged her goodbye and left for his hotel. Taylor then began getting ready to go see Harry.

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~

OKAY, I KNOW LAST NIGHT I WAS URGING TAYLOR TO GIVE HARRY A CHANCE, BUT NOW I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD. I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT I THINK I HAVE SMALL FEELINGS FOR TAYLOR. I KNOW I SHOULDNT, I MEAN SHE DATED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, THATS JUST WRONG ON MY PART. BUT AFTER LAST NIGHT I'M STARTING TO SEE HER AS SOMETHING MORE THAN A GOOD FRIEND. I DONT KNOW, I GUESS I SHOULD JUST THINK ABOUT IT LATER. I MEAN WHAT WOULD A GIRL LIKE HER SEE IN A CHUBBY GINGER LIKE ME?

~END OF POINT OF VIEW~

*WITH TAYLOR*

I walked into the coffee shop where I was meeting Harry. I looked around the room when I heard someone whisper my name. I turned in that direction and saw Harry with his head down at a table nearby. I walked over and sat in front of him.

"Thanks for finally meeting with me" he said. He looked up at her. Then she saw the saddest thing she's ever seen. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked tired and miserable.

"Harry what's wrong? You look horrible!"

"I miss you Taylor" he said quietly. He looked her in the eye and she could tell he had been hurt.

"I'm sorry, Harry, its just that it took me so long to get over us....I don't wanna go through this again."

"But Taylor I'm sorry! Just give me the chance, I'll treat you better, I promise!"

She looked at him and saw sorrow in his eyes. She felt really bad. Does he really expect her to take him back after all they'd been through?

"Please" he said, his eyes tearing up.

"....Okai, Harry. We can get back together" (AN: Get it? You know, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and then she said....you know what never mind)

He hopped out the chair he was sitting in and hugged her. "Thank you, Tay!"

She hesitated but hugged him back. They left the shop together and parted ways, making sure they weren't seen by paparazzi. As soon as she got home, she called Ed to tell him what happened.

"What's up, Barbie?"

"Hey Chuckie" she sighed out.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...me and Harry kinda got back together." There was a long silence.

"Ed?"

"Well that's kinda ironic, isn't it?" he laughed.

"Ha, yea...so you still coming over?"

"Um, I actually can't, it turns out. Something came up" he lied.

"Oh, okay, talk to ya later then?"

"Yea, sure!"

"Bye Ed"

"Bye Tay"

______________________________________________________________________________________

:(

<313