CHAPTER 39: GRANOLA BARS

I lied to you guys, its not finished. I just wanted to see the reaction :)

(You guys are so hilarious to me!)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~

I've been staying with Taylor for nearly a week now. We talked about it and decided it's best if I stay with her in Tennessee. Of course I had to fly most of my clothes and stuff from home to America and I moved in with her. Ellie still hasn't called me and I'm quite glad, although she was a very nice friend besides the whole I'm just gonna call your girlfriend and sabotage your relationship thing. Everything was wonderful until one day when I woke up and Taylor was in the bathroom puking from the sounds of it.

"Taylor, are you alright?" I asked creeping the door open.

"I feel horrible."

"Do you need to see a doctor?"

"I don't know." she said weakly before vomiting again.

"Well...let me know when you're done so we can go."

She sighed, "Really Ed?" then she flushed the toilet and slumped out the bathroom in her tank top and sweats.

"Put some shoes on so we can go."

I put on a shirt and slipped some shoes on then grabbed two granola bars from the pantry in the kitchen.

"Who's gonna drive?" I asked.

"I think you should."

"But I don't have a license, what if we get pulled over?"

"Please Ed, I feel horrible." she pouted. I grab her keys off one of the counters and we make our way outside to her car.

"You should really get a license Ed."

"Yeah, yeah." I give her a granola bar and we drive to the nearest hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I see the problem." the female doctor says.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"Nothing, you're pregnant."

"What." we said in sync.

"Yep, you are almost 3 months pregnant, congratulations!"

Me and Taylor sat in complete shock. I'm gonna be a father. I'm going to father Taylor Swift's children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we drove home, Taylor hadn't said a single word. She looked very pale in fact.

"What's wrong Tay?" I ask from the driver's seat.

"Nothing", she mumbles. I look at her again and see worry in her eyes.

"Taylor, are you scared or?"

"Ed, I'm fine." she snapped.

"No you're not", I snapped back. She sighs then leaned her head on the window, looking irritated. I decide to leave it alone.

Once we get back to the house, I start questioning her again. Bad idea.

"Ed, I said I'm completely fine. Stop bothering me, okay?"

"Why can't we talk about this? Aren't we gonna tell your parents? My parents?"

"Yes, of course but not right now", she said quietly.

"Why not? We need to work this stuff ou-"

"DAMMIT ED I KNOW! This is just too much stress right now so please leave me alone and...and ugh!"

She stomps upstairs and into her bedroom. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess this whole baby thing is worrying me too much. I lay on the couch downstairs and watch television, wary not to bother Taylor more than I already have.

This is gonna be a long 6 months.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That was absolutely horrid but whatever.

P.S. when I can't think of a title I just take a random word/phrase from the chapter, thus the title being Granola Bars bye.

<313