CHAPTER 8: COOKIES

A week had went by and Taylor and Ed still hadn't talked. Their time off was over and they were heading back on tour today. Taylor stepped onto the RED tour bus and spotted Ed.

"Teddy!"

"Tay!"

They embraced each other in a tight hug and began talking about their week. Then Ed brought it up.

"So, how's it going with Harry?"

"Oh, I don't know, he hasn't called me since I agreed to go out with him again."

"So, what did you do all week?"

"Hung out with my friends mostly. Nothing really."

"Well, I hope you had fun"

"It would've been funner with you" Taylor said quietly. They stood in silence for a few seconds.

"I don't believe funner is a word, and we're back on tour so things can be "funner" again" Ed joked.

She laughed. She hugged him again and they stood there for about a minute or so.

"You can let go now" Ed laughed.

"Oh, yea"

"So, you know what we gotta do first, right?"

"What" Taylor asked. He pulled out his guitar and looked at her.

"Haha. I guess I'll get started on the cookies!"

Ed took their bags into their rooms and began unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Taylor finished the cookies, she took out her guitar and sat down next to Ed, placing the cookies on the bed in front of them.

"What do ya wanna play" Ed asked.

"Be Like You?"

"Sure" He began playing and singing the song.

Unhappy days that left us on the floor.

And you breathe me, till you're not feeling sure.

Everything will brighten up, if we go to Brighton I'll take you along the pier.

Everything will lighten up, if you feel too frightened I'll make it disappear.

Darling don't be nervous, I'll understand if you let me go.

I did this on purpose now.

When I'm missing you:

Taylor joined in on the chorus.

I'll stop eating food, and I'll squeeze into a dress so I can be like you, and then I'll see your bitterness, and why you're leaving, too, maybe I'll put you to a test and say that I love you. I think that I love you.

They sang the rest of the song and ate some cookies and joked around a bit.

"I miss this, Ed. I'm glad we're back."

"I'm glad we are, too." They stared at each other, then Taylor leaned in. Ed leaned in, too.....

"Want a cookie?" he asked, shoving a cookie in front her face. She laughed then took a bite of the cookie in front of her.

"Thanks Ed." she said laughing and grabbing the cookie. Her mother walked in.

"Hey, Tay, I need your help"

"Sure! I'll be back Ed!" Then she left.

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~

(THINKING) WHY DID I DO THAT? I COULD'VE KISSED HER! NO. I CANT. I CANT DO THAT TO HARRY. WAS SHE EVEN PLANNING ON KISSING ME? PROBABLY NOT. SHE'S WITH HARRY, AND SHE MOST DEFINITELY WOULDN'T CHEAT ON HIM, WELL NOT WITH ME AT LEAST. I GUESS I'LL JUST FORGET THAT EVER HAPPENED. ALL ME AND TAYLOR WILL EVER BE IS FRIENDS. REALLY GOOD FRIENDS.

~END OF POINT OF VIEW~

Taylor walked back into the room.

"I'm back!"

"Hey, wanna watch some Law and Order?"

"DO I!" she said in a childish voice. Ed laughed and turned on the t.v. then he sat on the bed against the pillows. Taylor sat on top of him and they watched Law and Order until they fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a filler, I guess.

<313