CHAPTER 46: SNOG

~TAYLOR'S POV~

Ed hasn't talked to me in like a week. I'm regretting breaking things off with him and I've been depressed lately. I thought things would be better and we'd possibly go back to normal once we got rid of the pressure of being in a relationship.

Who am I kidding? It's not our relationship causing all of this, it's the baby. If I never told him what I told him that day, we'd be fine right now. We'd be sitting around thinking of baby names. We'd be happy. I really screwed things up with him.

Speaking of him...

"Taylor?" I hear his voice from downstairs. At the sound of it, I hop up immediately.

I get to the bottom of the steps and see Ed stumbling in the door. He can barely stand so I rush to help him keep his balance.

"Ed are you okay?" I say while guiding him to the couch.

"Yea, I'm fine", he slurs with a wave of the hand. I take a seat next to him and look at his face. The corners of his mouth are turned up into a smile and his eyes are fighting to stay open.

"Ed, I think you should lay down."

"But your hair is so pretty", he says while petting my hair.

"You're drunk, you need to take a nap or something."

"Taylor. I'm not cheating on you with a cat, don't worry."

The situation is something we'll laugh about later, I'm sure, but right now I need to make sure he's okay. I get a small blanket and a pillow and place it on the couch for him to lay on. After some awkward, alcohol-induced cuddling, I finally get him to lay down.

As I look at him, I can't help but feel guilty for him getting drunk like that. I don't know where he's been lately but I know he's staying with me for now on. Either that or he's going back to London, but all his stuff is here and I remember how miserable I was without him so yea, not a good chance at that.

I turn the fan up since I see he's sweating a bit and prop his head up whenever it falls a bit off the side of the couch. I run my fingers through his hair soothingly while I watch him fall asleep.

He turns to me slowly with drowsy eyes and says softly, "You know I love you, right?"

"Mhm", I reply sweetly.

"You take care of me", he smiles, closing his eyes once again.

I smile back and continue to rub his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ED'S POV~

I wake up in Taylor's living room, absolutely confused. My head hurts and the last place I remember being was my old friend Mikey's place. I look down and see Taylor sitting on the floor against the couch. I stretch my limbs then try to remember just how I ended up here.

"Ed?" she says while stretching and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"When did I get here?" I ask.

"Last night. You were really drunk so..."

"Thanks."

"No problem", she says, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot and avoiding you", I state.

"I'm sorry for hurting you... I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Let's face it, we're never gonna be the same as were before we started dating."

"Maybe that's a good thing", she smiles.

I kiss her lips slowly, but as I pull away she wraps her arms around my neck tight and pulls me into her, deepening the kiss. She tugs at the back of my hair and I moan causing her to smirk against my lips. She wraps her legs around my waist and suddenly we're snogging on her couch.

And for the first time in weeks, I'm really happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you're reading this right now, thank you. I have no idea why you would even want to but thank you so much.

<313