CHAPTER 3: ICE CREAM

Taylor and Ed put their shoes on and ran to the Ben & Jerry's down the street. No one noticed them until they got in the shop.

They walked up the counter and the young lady standing there screamed.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!ED SHEERAN?! ED CHRISTOPHER SHEERAN?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH, I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!

She kept screaming and dancing behind the counter.

"Um, can we order please?" Ed asked politely.

"Oh, yea, sorry, what do you want?"

"I'll have Phish Food and Taylor?"

"Um, I'll have Cookie Dough, I guess"

"Okai, that'll be $7.95, and cone, waffle or cup?"

"I'll pay" Ed said, "And I'll have a cup"

"Me too!" Taylor said.

The woman went to the back to get more cups, and spoons. Taylor turned to him.

"OMG, ED CHRISTOPHER SHEERAN!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT, AAAAHH!!!!" Taylor screeched, mocking the lady.

"Whatever" Ed said laughing.

"What? You're huge! You should be happy you're getting all this attention!"

"Eh" Ed said plainly.

The woman came back and Ed paid for their ice cream.

"Where do you sit?" Ed asked.

"Come on" Taylor responded pulling him out the door by his wrist. She led him to a bus stop bench and they sat down. She sat on one end and spread her legs across the bench and Ed did the same. They talked and talked about nothing really, but they had fun doing it.

"Wanna try?" Ed asked holding his cup of ice cream out. They switched ice creams and got a bite out of each others then switched back. They laughed and talked some more until the paparazzi came.

"Are you guys dating?" "Is this an official date?" "Nice p.j.'s guys!"

Taylor and Ed got up and began to walk back to the bus. They kept bombarding them with questions so Ed finally spoke up.

"We're not dating. We were just getting ice cream and chilling out."

"Does Harry know about this?" a reporter asked.

"I don't see why he would need to. I'd never do that to him."

Finally they reached the bus and got in, escaping the paparazzi. They stared at eachother, then burst out laughing.

"They really think we're dating?!"

"I KNOW! Like you are one of my best friends!" She put an arm around Ed's shoulder and they walked to the back of the bus laughing at the whole situation.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So, yea, this chapter isn't any good but please keep reading, some sweeran is coming pretty soon. ;{D

I luv you

<313