CHAPTER 10: I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

Tonight they had yet another awesome performance to do. They chilled out in the bus all day because it was scorching hot outside.

"Taylor and Ed, lets go!" Andrea yelled. They ran out the bus and headed towards the stadium.

"Woah, this is awesome!" Taylor said while spinning around the parking lot. Ed stared at her and shook his head. She grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him towards the stadium. They rehearsed for about an hour and a half then took a break for dinner. People began showing up and soon the stadium was filled.

"Knock 'em dead, Ed. Hey, that rhymes!" He shook his head at her and waited to be called to stage while Taylor started on hair and make-up. She sat in a chair and started playing on her phone. Then she got a call. It was Harry.

"Harry, why haven't you called me?!"

"Sorry, I've been busy."

"Oh, okay, I'll call you after the show then."

"K, bye."

"ED, TO THE STAGE!" a producer person called. He walked over to the chair and gave Taylor a hug.

"See ya" he said.

"Bye" She smiled and continued playing on her phone.

"So. There's something going on between you two?" the hair and make-up person asked.

"No" she sighed. "Why does everyone think that?"

"Because it's obvious you like him."

"I guess everyone knows, huh?"

"Apparently he doesn't or he would've made a move on you sooner."

"Nah, even if he did like me he wouldn't go out with me. I went out with his best friend. Twice"

"Well, why are you going out with him anyways?"

"I don't know. It's just when he met up with me he looked so sad. He looked like he missed me"

"Well if he really missed you he would call you everyday. Not every other week."

"You're right. So I should break up with him?"

"If you think that's what's right." Taylor sighed and waited for her to finish up her hair.

"Done!" She hopped out the chair and gave the woman a hug before getting dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed finished his set and ran backstage.

"Hey, you!"

"Hey, you did awesome!"

"Thanks, see ya later for EHC."

"K, bye." She ruffled his hair and he left.

"TAYLOR! STAGE!"

She ran to the stage and looked out over the dark stadium. The music to State Of Grace began playing. As soon as she started singing all the lights in the stadium turned on. The crowd began screaming and singing along:

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights.

Busy streets and busy lives and all we know is touch and go.

We are alone with our changing minds.

We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time.

And I never saw you coming.

And I'll never be the same.

About an hour later it was time for Ed to join her for Everything Has Changed.