CHAPTER 16: SUPER SWELL WICKED AWESOME

The rest of the day went awesome. They visited just about every ride and had lots of fun. It was time to go so everyone met back up in the center of the park. Caitlin grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her away from everyone else.

"Did you tell him?"

"No." Caitlin rolled her eyes.

"I just cant, he wont feel the same."

"How do you know that?"

"I imagined myself telling him and him not having feelings for me cuz I chase boys and I went out with his best friend and he doesn't want to get his heart broken."

"Taylor, he wont say that."

"But I'm scared."

"Of what?" Taylor jumped. She turned around and saw Ed.

"Goodness, Ed! You have to stop doing that."

"Sorry, we have to go. Hop on." She hopped on Ed's back and he started walking to the car. Taylor turned around and Caitlin mouthed 'Tell him'. She gave her an unsure look then turned back around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow was yet another show on the RED tour so everyone had to get a good night's sleep. Taylor and Ed got on their tour bus and went to the back to take showers. When she was done she went to Ed's room and knocked on his door.

*THINKING* ' I CAN DO THIS. I'M GONNA DO IT THIS TIME. I SHOULDNT KEEP THESE FEELINGS BOTTLED UP. PLUS ED IS A GREAT GUY. IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME THAT WAY HE WOULD TELL ME IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE.' then he opened the door, and she felt sick to her stomach.

"Yea?"

"Um, can I come in?"

"Sure." he opened the door wider and she walked in and sat on his bed. He closed the door and sat beside her.

"What's up?"

"Uhhh, did you like the amusement park?"

"Yea! It was super swell wicked awesome!" That made her laugh. Then she realised she needed to stop avoiding the issue.

"I didn't want you to know who I really like."

"What are you talking about?"

"Earlier, when I told you I lied about Taylor."

"Oh....well why didn't you just tell me who you like?"

*THINKING* 'OH MY GOD. WHAT DO I SAY? YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS? WHY HAVEN'T I TOLD HIM BY NOW? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE FEARLESS! THAT'S IT. I'M TELLING HIM. NOW.'

"Taylor?!"

"Ed."

"Yea?"

"I don't want to be rejected."

"I'm sure whoever it is wouldn't reject you, you're perfect."

"I'm pretty sure whoever I like would reject me because I chase after boys and I might break their heart and I dated their best friend....twice."

"Don't be silly, Taylor. You don't cha-"

Her heartbeat quickened. Had he caught on to that last part? Ed looked at Taylor and she looked at him.

"Who do you like, Taylor?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soooo sorry! Please don't hate me.

<313