CHAPTER 13: BE FEARLESS

"TAYLOR, LOOK!" Ed grabbed her hand and pointed it towards the sky.

"Aww! That's so cute, I'm gonna take a picture!" She pulled out her camera and took a picture of a heart- shaped cloud in the sky. Andrea walked up to them.

"We're getting ice cream, come on!"

"Hold on, we're taking pictures."

"Hurry up, we'll meet you down there." she pointed to the ice cream shop down the road.

"Help me fix this." she handed the camera to Ed.

"What's wrong with it?"

"I don't know, I cant zoom out." He looked at the camera then turned a button at the top.

"Here" he pointed to the button and started turning it.

"Oh, let me see." she tried to grab the camera but Ed held it away from her.

"After I get pictures."

"Come on Ed, we gotta go!"

"Just a few, I promise!"

"Ugh"

"SMILE!" she smiled then stuck her tongue out at him and began posing.

"HEY, SWEERAN! COME ON!" Caitlin called from down the street. They looked at each other.

"What did she call us?" Ed asked.

"I don't know" Taylor mumbled, "Come on, I'll race you there!"

She started running down the street and Ed chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ED. GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM."

"Nah, I'm good!" he started licking her ice cream.

"Ed!" They ran around the ice cream shop for a while before Taylor eventually gave up and Ed gave her her ice cream.

"Thank you." she took her ice cream and they sat down at a table with the band. Caitlin, Amos, and Grant stared at them.

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"Can we talk?" Caitlin and Grant asked at the same time. They looked at each other with a confused expression.

"Okay." they said at the same time again. Taylor got up and walked to the bathroom with Caitlin while Ed walked with Grant to a table nearby.

*WITH TAYLOR*

"Taylor, tell Ed you like him today."

"What? Why?"

"Because you do."

"So."

"So, he likes you too! I know, Grant will get it out of him."

"Well if he liked me before, he wont like me now."

"Why not?"

"Um, I kinda told him me and Taylor were back together."

"You are?!?!"

"No."

"WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT?!?!"

"I don't know, I told him I was sad because I like someone who doesn't like me back then he asked me who."

"Sooo, you said Taylor?"

"I tried to think of a name other than his! That's the first one that popped in my mind."

"Taylor. You need to tell him the truth. It'll set you free." They both started laughing.

"I don't know, maybe."

*WITH ED*

"You need to tell Tay you like her."

"What? I don't like her that way" Grant gave him a look.

"Yes, you do. We all know you do."

"Gra-"

"Ed. I see how she looks at you. She likes you."

"No, she doesn't. She just wants to be friends. Besides, she's going out with Taylor again."

"Really?"

"Yea, she told me."

"Well I don't know about that. But I'm sure she likes you and you like her."

"Even if I do, she dated Harry, and I cant do that to him."

"Dude. He cheated on her. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care."

"Yea." Ed mumbled. Grant stood up and patted his back.

"Hey, don't be afraid. Its just Taylor." he said. "Be Fearless!" he said in a girly, high-pitched voice. They both started laughing and went back to the table where the girls were already seated again. Ed looked at Taylor and Taylor looked at Ed and Sweeran looked at Grant and Caitlin and Grant and Caitlin looked at each other and everybody looked at Amos and Amos looked at Paul. He looked at them confused and unaware of what was going on.

"Why's everyone staring?"

They all looked away and ate their ice cream.

___________________________________________________________________________________

CHAP-TAH 13!!!!

<313