CHAPTER 11: BEST FRIENDS

~TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW~
So me and Ed kissed. I'm really happy right now. I'm not sure if he meant it, though, he was probably just trying to make me feel better. I don't know, he must have feelings for me if he kissed me right?! But what about Harry? He said he'd never date me because I went out with his best friend, and he simply can't do that to his best friend. I should stop thinking about it so much, I'll just pretend it never happened. It would ruin our friendship anyways....
~END OF POINT OF VIEW~

~ED'S POINT OF VIEW~
Me and Taylor just kissed. I'm not sure why I'm so happy about it, I'd told her I wouldn't date her because of Harry but by the looks of it he could care less. I cant believe he'd do that to her. She's so sweet and smart and pretty and fun and talented and....and I think I may have more feelings for her than I thought. I should stop thinking about it, she wouldn't just jump into another relationship the day after. It'd ruin our friendship anyways.
~END OF POINT OF VIEW~

The next morning Taylor woke up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Ed came in.

"Hey, Tay. Oh, that rhymes!"

She laughed. "Sup Ed" she said, her mouth full of tooth paste.

"I need to borrow your toothpaste."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Thanksss" he said, grabbing the tooth paste and heading towards the door.

"Don't forget to bring it back!" she yelled behind him.

~TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW~

*THINKING* I GUESS HE DOESNT LIKE ME, OTHERWISE HE WOULD WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. OR MAYBE HE WANTED WHAT I WANTED: TO STAY FRIENDS FOREVER. NOT THAT I WANT TO BE JUST FRIENDS, ITS JUST THAT IF WE EVER BROKE UP I WOULDNT WANT THAT TO RUIN HOW CLOSE WE ARE.

-"TAYLORRRR!!!!" Caitlin called me. I turn off the water, wash off my toothbrush, and yell back:

"COMING!" I go to her room and see her laying on her bed.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, you wanna go out for breakfast?"

"Um, sure! Let me get dressed."

We both got dressed and told everyone we were off to the nearest restaurant around: McDonald's.

"Okay, hurry back, we're going exploring today!" my mom called.

I laughed. 'Exploring'. Me and Caitlin head out and run to the McDonald's.

~END OF POINT OF VIEW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh My Swift! TAYLOR?!" the cashier started freaking out and screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Hi!" Taylor said cheerfully.

"OH MY GOSH, MY NAME IS ETHAN, IM A HUGE HUGE FAN!!!! OMG, I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!"

She laughed. "Thank you! I'll have a sausage biscuit with orange juice. Caitlin, what do you want?"

"Sausage. Oh, and hashbrowns!"

"Okay, I'll be right back with your food!" he screamed.

"Wow."

"Yep."

He came back 2 minutes later with their food.

"Thank you so much!" Taylor said.

"Before you go can I get a picture? PLEASE!"

"Haha, sure!" He pulled out his I-phone, unlocked it, leaned over the counter, and held it out so he could get him, Caitlin, and Taylor. She held up the bag of McDonald's and they posed together.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!" he hugged them and they left with smiles on their faces. They chose a seat outside the McDonald's and began eating.

"So....what's up with you and Ed?" Taylor almost choked remembering what happened last night. She hadn't thought about it since Caitlin asked her out.

"TAYLOR, WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Nothing, I-I um..." she sipped her orange juice.

"Taylor, what's wrong? Is it cuz I asked about Ed?" Did she see what happened? Does she know about last night?

"You saw what happened last night?" Taylor asked.

"What happened last night?"

"Oh, nothing. It was nothing." Caitlin gave her a look.

"Taylor. Tell me."

"No, Caitlin. I'm telling you it was nothing."

"It was something, I know you T."

"Uggghh." she groaned.

"You brought it up, now you HAVE to tell me!"

"Caitlin, I didn't mean to. I thought you saw what happened!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!"

"ME AND ED KISSED, OKAY?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

This was a filler, so yea.

<313