Chapter 30

Elsa

I went to the ballroom and made ice on the floor and made it snow and I skate.

I skate and relax myself. I felt free but hurt. I smiled with tears going down my cheeks.

"Woah!" there was a person in the room and fell on the ground.

"who's there?" I stopped and put myself in defense mode.

"Don't need to be scared my dear Elsa." Pitch came out of the dark corner.

"want do you want Pitch?" I put my hand infront of me ready to shoot him with ice.

"I'm here to tell you that Jack doesn't love you anymore." He grinned.

"I know he still does, deep inside of him."

"how would you know?" Pitch walked closer to me.

" Leave me alone Pitch." I walked away.

"Think about it Elsa. Do you think Jack still loves you?"

I kept on walking and did not turn my back. I went out of the door to the dining room.

~At the dining room~

"you don't have to do this Princess Anna, its my job." The servant was holding a plate tryng to get it back from Anna.

"oh its okay. We are under the same roof after all." Anna smiled at the servant while holding the plate.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. The Servant let go of the plate.

"Oh Elsa you're here. Are you okay?" Anna look at me while putting the plate on the table.

"I'm fine Anna." I walk to my chair and sat down and Anna did too. Olaf walk in the room.

"HI guys" Olaf waved at us while walking to his chair. He climbed onto his chair and wiggled his little feet before finally sitting on the chair.

"Hey Olaf, where's Cloudy?" Anna look at Olaf with a confused look.

"Oh she's umm... " Just then Cloudy walked into the room.

"There she is!" Olaf jump down the chair and pulled the chair out for Cloudy to sit.

"Thank you Olaf." Cloudy smiled at him then climbed up the chair wiggling her feet to get up. Olaf push the chair in then walk to his chair to sit.

"Where's Kristoff?" Olaf said.

"Oh taking Sven out for Sightseeing in the mountains." then the servants came in and put food infront of us. 

"Ohh what are we having?" Olaf said with excitement.

"Ohhh i like the frost patten on it." Cloudy said admiring the pattern with sparkly eyes.

Frost huh?  I smiled and I lose myself in a daydream.

" Hey you alright Queen Elsa?" Cloudy look at me with worried eyes. 

"I'm Alright Cloudy, Just call me Elsa. " I smiled at her.

"Okay Elsa." Cloudy said with a smile.

Does Jack still love me? I thought to myself.

A/N

I made a Instagram account :D @cutekitty1149

I won't be posting as much my friend want me to concentrate on my exams first :P. Don't blame me thought, Blame cloudhy99. Haha joking Don't blame her XD. She also cannot wait for the next chapter. Byez     /(>o<)/