Chapter 14

Jack

I flew into the workshop and walk down to my room looking at the floor with a sad face with my staff on my shoulder.

Bunny stood infront of me "Did you tell her mate?"

I ignored him and continued walking down to my room.

i closed the door and threw the glass lamp that was on my table on the ground and it shattered into tiny little pieces of glass.

and sat on the space next to the balcony making a picture of Elsa out of frost

"knock knock Jack." North came into the room and stood beside me.

"hey look i know it was hard for you when you two have been together for a long time and have alot of memories and the only person that has the same power as you but you just hve to let go." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I know but she will feel so heartbroken North." i look at him.

"I know but.. well she will get over it." 

"I hope so" i turn back looking at the picture of Elsa made of frost.

"I hope you're alright" I thought to myself while touching it with my finger.

"If i go now, I will be just in time in Elsa's room by morning." I said when North went out of the room.

I opened the window and flew out to see Elsa.

Elsa

"Why do you have to leave?" I buried my head with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I will do anything to save you Jack." I lie down on my bed and cried till I was asleep.