Chapter 20

Elsa

"Jack!" I put my hand out reaching for the darkness that was fading away from me and I saw my surroundings. There was snow everywhere and a blizzard that is getting stronger by the minute.

Then a dark horse come charging at me. I put my hand up and made a shield and the horse crashed into it and disappeared.

"I won't be defeated easily Elsa, I have both darkness and ice." He smirked.

I ignored him and continued to hit the horses till they disappear.

I was tired then I looked at the ground and I saw Jack's staff. I quickly grabbed it and I was lifted of the ground.

"Woah!" I tried balancing myself and float In the air.

Pitch looked at me and flew up in front of me.

"Two can play this game. But your dear Jack can't protect you anymore." He smirked.

I tightened my grip on the staff and tried to control it. I test it by shooting ice at pitch and it worked.

but Pitch dodged the ice. "nice try queen now its my turn." he raise his hands up and charge the darkness towards me.

I close my eyes and put the staff infront of me and made a ice shield around me as the darkness surround me. I open my eyes and I was inside the ice shield with the darkness outside it.

I then deactivate the ice shield and release ice around me and freezing the darkness in mid-air and charge at Pitch freezing him.

Pitch then became a statue of ice and drop to the ground. I clear the blizzard but left the snow on the ground.

I flew down onto the snow and tapped Pitch's head with Jack's staff.

" Well I guess he don't know how to melt snow." I shrugged. "Now to get Jack back." I said thinking very hard with my hand on my chin.

 Then I sat on the ground with tears in my eyes. "Now i'm not going to get Jack out of there." I buried my head in my kness and cried.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

I wanted to scream but the person behind me covered my mouth with his hand.

"Hey its only me Snow." He slowly let go of me.

I stood up, turned around and saw Jack. "Jack!" I hugged him but he lost his balance and we both fell onto the ground and I hugged him tightly. 

"Miss me already?" He said with his hand on my back. I nodded.

"You know I will never leave you." he hugged me tightly.

I look at Jack and he looked at me then slowly his head was raising only inches away from my face. I closed my eyes and lean closer.

"Erm what are the two of you doing?" said a voice from behind us.