Chapter 34

Jack

Memories of Pitch came to me about the time I defected him and made children believe in me and the guardians again and that time where Elsa have to defeat him.

My head started spinning and I fell backwards hitting onto the table behind me as I had my hand on my forehead.

"Jack are you okay?" Tooth said with her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as I regain my balance.

I suddenly remembered that ice statue that I unfroze just now.

"Oh this is bad."

"What is bad?" Bunny said with a raised brow.

"I got to go." I fly out the window as fast as I can to get to Arendelle to find Elsa.

"Wait Jack, where are you going?" I heard North's voice but I pretended not to hear it and kept going.

"Elsa Elsa Elsa why is the name so familiar to me?" I said with confusion.

"Argh no time to think I need to get there as fast as I can."

~~~~~

~At Arendelle~

I saw Elsa's window was opened. I peek in her room and saw a crying Elsa with her head on a pillow.

An image came over my head. The image was Elsa that was crying infront of me. And the background have a balcony and is made of ice.

I went into her room from the window and stand on her carpeted floor. "Jack?" She sat up on her bed with her pillow on her and wipe her tears off her face.

"Hi Elsa." I rubbed the back of my neck feeling awkward and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Is anything bothering you?" I ask looking worried.

"Its nothing, you don't have to worry about me."she held her pillow higher and covered her mouth.

Both of us remained silent.

She shut her eyes tightly and another tear rolled down her cheek.

I held cheek and wipe the tear away with my thumb. "Hey, whatever is bothering you, it's going to be okay."

She nodded her head and I hugged her.

I don't what is with me. But it's like I have known her for a long time.