Chapter 18

Jack

I walk out of the room and North, Sandy, Tooth and bunny were waiting outside the room for me.

"We think you need to let go of Elsa." North said with guilt in his eyes.

I look at them with shock.  ”Why?“

"she is causing so much trouble." Tooth said

"She is a burden to us" bunny said in a mean voice.

"don't say that to Elsa!" I look at bunny on the eye.

"well what are you going to do if I say that of her? she is not good enough for you, she is mortal she will die you won't." Bunny argued with me.

"Both of you stop it right now." North said with a stern face.

"Now is not the time to talk about this now this time we think of a plan to save Elsa! Jack's one and only girl. She is the only girl that possess the same power as Jack and we need to find a way to help her."

" North's right we need to help." Tooth said.

"But there's nothing we can do." Bunny said facing Tooth.

"I'm going to check up on Elsa." I turned and walked towards the room Elsa is in.

I opened the door and nobody was there. "Snow?.....Elsa? .....Elsa!" I panicked and search the other rooms that are in the room but she was not there.

"Oh Elsa where did you go?" I lean on the door and slide down onto the ground. I ruffled my hair and looked up to the window and realize that it was opened.

I ran towards the window and look down. There was a snowglobe on the snow.I held onto my staff and flew down the window. The snowglobe lead to the ice castle.

I threw the snowglobe and the portal opened.

"I hope your alright Elsa." and I stepped in the portal.

Elsa

I was teleported to the ice castle but not sure where then I walked and my foot went into the ground.

"I might be outside the door." I wanted to touch my surroundings but i could not move my arms that was currently across my chest.

"I better see Anna for the last time." I said with a worried face as I was scared that I won't be able to see Anna for the last time. I faster made my way to Arendelle.

"Ah we meet again my queen." a voice said from behind me.

"Pitch for the third time I'm not your queen so back off." I continued walking to Arendelle.

"I will back off but I don't know if they will."

"Elsa!" A voice from above me shouted.

I turned around a look up.  "Jack?"

Then i heard noises of horses charging at me. I closed my eyes waiting to be charged at. Then someone wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.