Chapter 6

Elsa

I put my arms around Jack's neck. " Jack?" 

"Yes Elsa?"

"next time warn me when your gonna take me flying." i said looking down.

Jack laughed. "ok".

We landed on the mountains. i looked at Arendelle.

"Arendelle looks beautiful huh?" Jack stood beside me with his staff on his right shoulder.

"Yeah" i said with my hands side by side.

Jack stood closer to me and held my right hand with his left hand and i lean on his shoulder.

Pitch

"What a beautiful couple." i said standing behind a tree. " They will soon be over" I grinned.

Elsa

"We should go back now. They must be worried right now". i said while still leaning onto Jack's shoulder. 

" yea we should" Jack let go of my hand and t it around my waist and we flew off.

~ at the backyard~

Anna and Kristoff are chasing each other with snow and Olaf and Cloudy are sitting on the snow laughing.

"Hey Elsa!" 

I turned to look behind me and i was hitted by a snowball and fell down as i was shocked. i Heard Jack laughing. 

"hey you ok there snow?" he said with his hand out. I pulled his hand and he face planted on the snow.

"hahaha" i laughed while holding my tummy. " that was funny". i said still laughing.

"ok you got me." Jack said with his left arm supporting his head and looking at me.

i stopped laughing and look at Jack. " why are u looking at me like this?" 

"Because you're beautiful." 

"oh stop it." i blushed.

Olaf walked towards me. " Elsa thank you for making Cloudy she is such a nice girl snowman and the best thing is she like warm hugs like me." Olaf said with his mouth open and arms in the air.

"no problem Olaf." i smiled. Olaf walked away.