Chapter 29

Elsa

upon hearing what he said, I felt heartbroken. He doesn't want to be with me. I could feel that the room is getting more colder by the second.

"Elsa?!? Are you okay? There's ice out in the hallway too." Anna knocked on the door.

I sat on my bed and hugged my knees not wanting to answer Anna outside my door.

"Elsa? Are you in there? Don't scare me like that."Anna sound alittle worried.

"its ok Anna im fine just testing my powers and all."

"You're lying Elsa. the end of the ice is rough. If you are alright it should be smooth."

"Okay Anna you caught me. " I stood up and removed the ice in my room.

I walk to the door and opened it and Anna was standing there. I also removed the ice in the hallway.

"Elsa it's time for dinner." 

" I will be down in a sec first i need to do something." I walk to my right.

"Okay Elsa. Just don't think about him anymore." 

~~~~~

Jack

~ North's workshop~

I came in from the window. I put on staff on the table and sat on the couch skulking.

"Ay what's wrong mate?" Bunny walked over putting his hand on my shoulder.

I removed his hand from my shoulder. "Nothing."

"what happen Jack? you don't seem too happy." North walked over to bunny's side.

"I told you I'm fine." I said with an annoyed voice.

"come on Jack tell us. we can help you solve your problems." Tooth sat beside me with her legs folded.

"how many times must I tell all of you that I'm fine?" I said with a angry look.

Sandy stood infront of me with a question mark on his head.

"you guy want to know huh?" I look at my left side so I can see everyone.

"yes!" they said together and Sandy nodded.

"its just something about me and Elsa." I face forward down with both of my hands on my head.

"what about you and her?" Bunny asked.

"did you two fight?again?" Tooth asked with a gentle voice.

"how many times have we fought?" I turn to look at Tooth.

"well this is the second time. The first time you fought with her then when you saw that she was angry, you tickled her and made her happy again."

"But this time she was Angry and sad."

"well what did you do?" North asked.

"Well I broke up with her."

"Why did you do that? You loved her very much in the past." Bunny said with a confused look.

"The past is in the past ok."

"well how did she react?"North asked again.

"She chased me out."

"Why did you break up with her in the first place?" Tooth asked.

"isn't it ridiculous? A mortal and a immortal together?"  All of them looked at me with shock.

Tooth put her hand on my shoulder "but Jack you were the one that told us that a mortal and a immortal can be together when we said that it was ridiculous." she said with worry.

"what?" I said with a confused look.

"who told you that it was ridiculous?" Bunny asked with a raised brow.

"my friend Pitch told me that."

"Pitch?!?" Tooth said.

"oh no." bunny faceplamed.

"this is not going to end well." North said.

"what's wrong?" I said confused.

Tooth pointed to me."Pitch is not your friend Jack,he is our enemy, your enemy."

"Enemy?" I said with shock and memories flashed.