Chapter 17

Elsa

we arrived at the workshop.

"Can you still stand Snow?"

"Yea I think I can." i put my feet on the ground and stand. i walked around the room while Jack talk to the other Guardians in the room.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and my eyesight when blurred and finally I could not see. 

"Jack!"  I fell to the ground and hit my head against the table. 

"Elsa!" I heard running footsteps towards my direction.

"Elsa are you okay? what happened?" Jack sounded a little worried.

"I'm fine i just knock my head on the ground." I held my head and there was like watery feeling on my hand and water flowing down my head. I tried to open my eyes but it was still dark.

"Elsa you are bleeding." 

I rubbed my eyes and tried to open them again but failed.

"Jack?" I held to someone's arm

"yea?"

"Why can't I see anything?" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"wait, you can't see?"

I nodded my head.

I heard bunny's voice "What are we going to do?"

"Elsa stay in the room we need to have a group meeting." I heard north's voice."Oh and Jack, Clean her wound on her forehead.“

Jack carried me up and put me down on a bed.He went out of the room and came back shortly and started to clean my wound o my forehead.

"Thank you Jack." I said with a smile.

"there's no need for thanks Snow its my duty to protect and love you."

"Is there no other way to return to normal again?"

"no at the moment." Jack sounded worried.

"I'm sorry Jack I shouldn't have given Pitch my powers."

"Its okay Elsa its in the past and its partly my fault too." Jack hold the cloth on my forehead to stop the bleeding.

there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Jack, are you done?" Tooth said.

"yea i'm almost done."

the door shut.

"Well I got to go Elsa. Take some rest." Jack lightly kissed my forehead and there was sound of the door opeing and shutting.

As soon as the door closed, I reach my hands out to feel something so I won't trip and fall. I sat on the floor slowly and crawled to the door to listen to what they are talking about.

"She is causing so much trouble." I couldn't really hear who's voice it belongs to.

"She is a burden to us."

I'm a burden? I thought to myself

"Don't say that to Elsa."

"well what are you going to do if I say that of her? She is not good enough for you she is mortal, she will die but you won't."

Suddenly there was a loud thud on the ground and my knee there was ice on the floor.

”I better get out of here." I said standing up. I touch the table and held onto soemthing I touch it trying to figure out what it was.

The Snowglobe!

I took the snowglobe and made my way to the window and slowly stand on it.

I held the snowglobe closer to my face and whispered :To ice castle in Arendelle and threw it to the gound.

"I'm sorry Jack." I jumped down the window and went into the portal.