Chapter 11

~flashback~

I close the door of my newly made castle and suddenly there was a white-hair man standing infront of me with a blue hoodie and holding a staff on his shoulder?

"Who are you?" I said taking a few steps back from him.

" haha its like you're talking to me when you can't see me."

" um I am talking to you as we are the only ones here and I can pretty much see you." I put my hands on my hip.

"you can see me?" that is amazing." he touched his face.    " so you believe in me?" he held both of my hands.

"yea" I said in a soft voice.

"this is great" he said while hugging me.

"its good to have someone that believes in you and have the same powers."

He let go of me and walked around the room. "Hey nice place you built here" he said with a huge smile. while looking at me.

" Th...thank you." i stuttered 

"You have not told me what is your name."

"Oh sorry. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jack Frost."

"Oh."

I walked around the room and look at the floor and tears started forming as i remembered about what happen.

"Hey are you alright?" Jack walk closer to me.

" yea i'm fine." i turn away from him and wiped my tears.

"Its something bothering you?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing is bothering me." i said and put my arms across my chest.

"okay if you say so." Jack ran towards me, grabbed my hand and stood on the railing of the balcony.

"Wind take me to the North Pole." Jack shouted.

"Hey what are you do.....woahhh." He jumped off the railing and we went up flying.

"Let  me go." I said looking at Jack.

"you really want me to let you go?" Jack said looking down at me.

"yes!" 

"Okay." Jack let go of my hand.

"Not like this!" i said shouting. my back was facing the ground. i was still in the air i shot snow out trying to make a fluffy ground. Then ii stopped falling. i was in Jack's arms. 

"You think i will let you go just like that?" Jack smiled at me.

"Never do that again Jack Frost." I gave him a serious face.

"Whatever you say ice queen." he smirked.

We kept flying until and i fell asleep. When i woke up i was on the couch.

"she is beautiful and she have teeth as white as yours" said a girl's voice.

then there was a russian accent voice "Well Jack you finally met someone with the same power as you."   then a voice " haha good for you mate." and sound of Sand?

i look up and there as Jack and four other people. And man with white beard, a kangaroo-like bunny, A flying fairy and a small guy that is made of gold sand.

i touch the couch and it became frozen. everybody look at me. "oh great you're awake." Jack fly towards me.  

"who are these people?" i ask with worry afraid that they would hurt me.

"oh that is North, That is  the easter bunny, that is sandy and that is the tooth fairy." 

"oh Can i go back to my ice castle now?" i said with a awkward face.

"sure" He smiled.

"oh and here's a present." North handed me a gift."open it when you reach your ice castle.

"ok" Jack held me by the waist and we flew out of the window.