Chapter 32

Elsa

"They did a pretty good job on the snowmans." Jack said to me while we walk through the snowmans that the children had made.

"yeah they sure did" I smiled.

we then reached the end of the snowmans.

"Well look at all the time we have before they are done." I turned one round saying "well what should we di..." I was then interrupted as a snow ball hit my face.

I wipe off the snow on my face and look at Jack.

"we do have alot of time." he smirked while leaning on his staff and holding a snowball on his other hand.

"Well of course you have Mr Frost." I smiled and made a snowball with my hands that are behind me.

"Me? But its..." Before he could continue, i had already threw the snowball on his face.

"Hey" he removed the snow off from his face. "Before you throw it can you at least give a warning?"

"Well you did not give me a warning." I threw another snowball at him.

He used his staff and hit the snowball back to me. I made a ice wall from the ground to shield myself.

the snowball hit the wall and slid down.

When I stood up to see Jack, He was coming towards my direction running. Then something in me said to me Run!

I took off running as fast as my legs could carry me. I look behind me and Jack was no longer there chasing me but I was still running.

"Hey." Jack was standing in front of me leaning against his staff. I did not stop in time and I crash into him and both of us fell to the gound covered in snow.

Jack hand his hands on my waist. "Elsa, can we be more than friends?"

My eyes widened upon hearing the words 'more than friends' And blood was rushing to my cheeks. I avoided his eyes that were staring into mine and i stood up.

I brushed the loose hair behind my ear and waited fro Jack to stand up.

"I'm so sorry i did not mean to crash into you." I look at the ground biting my lip nervously.

"Hey its not your fault." he put his hand behind his neck. "I was the one that startled you." He said nervously.

"Hey Jack, we are done building." Me and Jack turn to the direction of the voice.

It was Jamie that shouted to us while putting the finishing touches to his snowman.

"Okay Jamie we'll be there in a sec." Jack turn to Jamie and turning back to face me.

"Well let's go."

"yeah."

~~~~~

"And the winner that won this snowman building contest is Jamie Bennett." Jack shouted.

"Yeah I win." Jamie jumped for joy. he stopped jumping and turn to Jack "now what prize do i get?"

Jack scratched his head and turn to me. "What do you suggest Elsa?"

"A snow fort." I blurrted out.

"Oh i want a snow fort then we can play with snowballs!" Jamie raised his hands up.

I smiled and raised my hands up and made one fort which is ice and the other made of snow.

"Wow!" all the children said at the same time.

"Now we can play a snowball fight!" shouted one of the children in the group.

"Well you can't." Jack smirked.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Not without snowball." he flew up and made snowballs n the ground inside the forts.

"Now we can play right?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. Yes you can." He smiled.

"Yay!!" All the children split up into two groups and went to their bases.

~~~~~

~At Arendelle~

Elsa

We landed in Arendelle and Jack put me down on the floor.

I walked a few steps and turned around facing him. "Thank you for making this day fun for me." I smiled.

"Its nothing you should go back now."

"Ok" i turned away and walk to the direction of the main gate.

"Hey Elsa wait." I turned back.

"What I said when we crashed, think about it." But as soon as I reply, he already flew off.