Chapter 19

Elsa

"Jack? Is that you?" The person did not answer me.

The person felt cold so its Jack. Then Jack was hit on his back. He wanted to let out a ow but he endured the pain.

"Jack please don't do this. You will die!" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't worry Snow, I will be fine." Then Jack was hit again.

"Jack please I beg you. Don't do this, Don't do this for me" i said with tears forming in my eyes.

"A promise is a promise Snow, we both promised that we would hugged when we are about to die." And he was hit yet again.

"Forget about the promise Jack I don't want you to risk your life because of me. Im already blind and I will be a burden to you." Tears started streaming down my face.

"No Snow to me you are not a burden."

"But..." Jack put his finger on my lips.

"You talk to much Elsa." He then kissed in while holding my face and enduring the pain.

I started to be able to see things clearly. Jack is still kissing me but the darkness to covering his body. I know what Jack was doing. He was giving me his powers and sacrificing himself for me.

I closed my eyes with more tears streaming down my face before turning into little drops of snowflake Then Jack disappered into the darkness before my eyes.