Chapter 28

~At the forest where Jack left Elsa~

Jack

I returned to the forest and there was nobody insight but there were footsteps. So many footsteps? there must be another person here too. Oh no Elsa. I thought to myself and followed the footsteps but it only lead me out of the forest and there were no more snow.

I look where the footsteps were pointing. It was pointing to the direction of Arendelle.

This must be where Elsa have gone. I fly up and fly to Arendelle.

~~~~~

Elsa

We went to my room and we were standing at the door way.

"Elsa don't be devastated. You don't need him, you got me." Anna put her hand on my shoulder assuring me with a smile.

"Thanks Anna. I wouldn't know what I would do without you." I hugged her and smiled.

I let go of her. "Anna, could you leave my room? I want to have some sleep."

"Of course Elsa you can have all the rest you need." Anna smiled and left.

I clossed the door after and lean against the door. I slide down to the ground. I hugged my knees and buried my head and let tears fall.

~~~~~

Jack

I went to look for Elsa in the room with the fireplace but she was no there so I decided to look for her in her room.

I took a peek at the corner of the window and she was there. The room was filled with ice. I opened the window a bit by bit and I could hear sniffing.

"Jack?" Elsa look up at me.

shoot how did she know I was here?  I thought to myself.

Elsa wiped away her tears and got up from her place and saw the room covered with ice but she ignored it and walk towards me and opened the window to let me in.

"What brings you here Jack?" She gave me a very bright smile.

"I'm here to tell you something." i hold onto my other arm. How do I break it to her?

Elsa sat on her bed "What do you want to tell me?" She pat on the space beside her. I walk towards her and sat down next to her.

"I err... came here to....tellyouthatmaybewearenotmeanttobewitheachother." I said very fast.

"What? what do you mean?Are you saying that you think we are impossible?"

she look very shock.

"Yea but..."

"NO! don't say one more word Jack Frost." She looked angry.

"But.." I said

"No buts just..." She closed her eyes tightly and turned the other side not wanting me to see her face.

"just leave Jack." She relaxed herself and let out a sigh.

I look at her feeling very guilty and flew out her window.