Jack

Elsa

The figure was upside down. once I screamed, the figure lean towards me and kissed me on the lips. I was taken aback and I pulled back.

I looked at the figure closely and it was Jack.

"Jack dont do that. you scared me." I said with my. right hand on my chest.

"Awww. why snowy?" Jack said while turning back to stand on the ground.

"because I'm scared."

"Elsa, no matter what, I'm will always be with you." Jack said while pulling me to a hug.

"promise?"

"promise." Jack said and I hugged him tightly.

I pulled back.

"Wait, I need to check on Anna."

"why?"

" I only gave them a few minutes to talk to each other before they sleep." I said smiling.

"Oh let's go then."

We walked down the corridor to Anna's bedroom. I opened the door slowly and saw both of then sleeping. Anna was resting on Kristoff's chest and Kristoff had his arm on Anna's shoulder. Me and Jack giggled and I closed the door.

*at Elsa's room*

Jack stood infront of me with his hand towards me. " would you queen Elsa of Arendelle take this dance in the snow?" he said looking at me in the eyes with a smile.

"what snow?" I raised an eyebrow looking confused.

Jack hit the ceiling with a snowball that he formed and the room started snowing.

"wow"I said with amazement.

there was light shining at us.I looked at Jack and he was still out towards me. I place my hand onto his palm and he put both my hands on his shoulder and place his hands on my waist and we started dancing.