Chapter 3

Jack

I was lying down on the right side of the bed beside Elsa. She was facing me. I stroke her right cheek with my finger. She started moving and I stopped.She grabbed hold of my hand and placed it underneath her left cheek and used it as a pillow and smiled. 'Damn she looked so cute when she smiles' I thought to myself.

*knock knock* "Hey Elsa." Anna said as she opened the door. I sat up with my left hand still on Elsa's cheek.

"Oh. Hey Jack." Anna said waving at me with a awkward face.

"Hey" I said with a smile while waving my right hand.

"Err this is awkward. Well I will just take my leave then" Anna said while closing the door.

"Ok"

I tired to pull my hand away to get my staff across the room. " dont leave me. You said you promised." I looked at Elsa's face. "I won't I promise." I kissed her on the forehead and lie down.

~after 2 hours~

Elsa

*Yawn* I stretched my arms in the air. I looked at Jack that was still sleeping'Wow you must be so bored as to sleep with me.' I said to myself. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. Jack was sitting infront of me.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile

"How long have you been awake?"

" um the whole time"

"Oh"

"So do you like sleeping with me?" He smirked.

My cheeks go bright red 'well he heard what I said' I thought to myself.

"Come on reply me." He said with his face leaning closer to me.

" I will not say anything" I said with my head held high.

"Say you liked it"

"No"

"Then dont blame me for doing this."

"Huh?"

He started to tickle me. And I started laughing. "Jack stop!" I said while laughing. "I will stop if u reply me"

"Ok ok yes".

At this moment Anna opened the door. "Hey guys! Time for breakf... oh....." we turned to face Anna. I quickly sat up.

"Still the wrong time to come in?" Anna said with a awkward face.

"Err yes?" Jack said with a awkward face.

"I just want to say it's time for breakfast" then Anna closed the door.

Me and jack looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Come on snow you must be hungry." He said while standing up and holding his right hand out.

"But what will u do when I'm eating?" I said whioe putting my hand onto his palm.

"Stare at your beautiful face." He smiled while pulling me up.

I blushed and put my hand on my cheek.

He held my hand, took his staff and went downstairs.