Chapter 24

Jack

Elsa was hugging me she felt cold and turned warm after a moment. I put my hands around her and hugged her back. I wasn't sure how I am going to remember everything but I couldn't let a Beautiful woman cry. 

I as still thinking what that darkness was for. When Elsa fainted, North put her on the sled and I saw the statue and melted it when they have their backs towards me and there was darkness going to somewhere into the forest.

Elsa then let go of me and made a vase out of ice and put the ice rose that I made for her inside the vase and place it on the table next to the bed.

Then Tooth came in the door. 

"Hey um I'm sorry to disturb you, but there's a girl name Anna looking for her sis..."

"Anna!" Elsa cut Tooth off and rush out of the room.

"ter.." Tooth continued her sentence as she saw Elsa.

I grabbed my staff, stood up and put my staff on my shoulder and walk towards the door. 

Elsa

I saw Anna just at the bottom of the stairs. I rush down and hugged Anna. 

"Elsa where have you been?" Anna said with worry in her eyes when I let go of her.

"Its a long story Anna" I smiled at her.

"you were missing for two day Elsa I thought you would leave me." 

"I would never do that Anna. Because I love you." I smiled at her. 

"I love you too Elsa." Anna smiled and hugged me.