Chapter 15

Elsa

*Yawn* I stretch my arms and rubbed my eyes. As soon as I open my eyes, my room was filled with frost. I remove the frost from my walls and ceiling.

"So Have you decided yet?" Said a dark voice.

"Just a question."

"And what question is that?" Pitch Stood straight.

"Why do you want my power?"

"Well enough of the chit chat will you give it to me or not?" He put his hand out with a angry face.

"Just don't hurt Jack and I will give it to you." I gave him a stern face.

"As you wish. Now this may hurt a bit." He raise his hands with darknes in his hand.

"Elsa!" I heard Jack's Voice and turn to the window and everything went black.

Jack

I reached Elsa's window and saw Pitch talking to her.

"Elsa!" I said standing at her window.

Then Pitch made the darkness surround her, removed it and she lie on her bed unconsious.

"No!" I flew into her room and carry her head up and look at her with a worried look.

I shot ice at Pitch but he protect himself by shooting ice covered with darkness and made the ice turn its way to the wall and the darkness covered ice straight at Elsa. Elsa woke up and fluttered her eyes.

I used my hand to protect Elsa but it went through my hand into Elsa's heart. Elsa held her Chest and wimpered.

"Now your queen will be gone." Pitch laughed and disappeared into the darkness.

"Nooooo!" I yelled.

I look at Elsa and she gave a painful expression.

A strand of her blonde hair turned black.