Chapter 27

Jack

I kept on flying I don't know where. Then I look down on the ground and saw a wooden bed frame.

I landed on the ground and inspect it. there was a hole.

I was very curious so I went down the hole.

when I was in the hole, there were alot of cages hanging from the ceiling.

"hello Jack Frost." I turn behind and saw a guy with yellow eyes and black clothes looking at me with his teeth showing.

"Who are you?" I said pointing my staff at him.

"I guessing they didn't tell you who I was then. My name is Pitch, Pitch Black." he walk towards me.

"Pitch Black?Why does that sound so familiar?" I put my staff beside me and lean against it trying to recall the name.

"Of course its familiar i'm your friend we always hang out together." he stood behind me and place his hand on my shoulder.

"I will ask you a question Jack, Do you like Elsa?" I remove his hand and walk around me.

"Well yea I like her."

"Don't mind me for saying this Jack. Don't you find it ridiculous? I mean you will live forever because your immortal right? But Elsa won't live forever because!.. She is a mortal and she may die. Don't you find this ridiculous?!? A immortal falling in love with a mortal and a mortal falling in love with a immortal." Pitch walk towards his throne and sat down with his finger on his chin.

"What's your opinion?"

I felt alittle uneasy that Pitch say that. I was starting to like Elsa. But he got a point Elsa is going t die one day and I will have a brokenheart.

"Pitch, I think your right."

"Well why dn't you tell her that you feel that this is ridiculous and break away from her and you won't have a brokenheart?" He grinned.

"right now I have to tell her. I got to go now." I turn around and flew up out of the hole to find Elsa.
 But where?

Pitch

"now everything is going as I planned." I said smiling.