Chapter 31

~Flashback~ (continuing the flashback from chapter 11 & 12)

"I'm your favourite character?" Jack put his hand on his chest feeling very flattered.

"Yes, Yes you are. You have a problem with that?" I gave a stern face and stood straight with my head held high.

"Well I certainly have no problem with that my Queen. In fact I'm very honoured to be your favourite character." He smiled and bowed. I blushed a little.

"Well I need to go back to the workshop." Jack rose up.

"Already? But I just met you." Anna said with disappointment.

"Hey I will be back to play." Jack said looking at me in the eyes. I put my fingers on my lips and smiled. 

Jack whispered in my ear. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Well you have to ask my sister then." I answered.

"Anna?" Jack said.

"Yes Jack?" Anna said.

"Can I borrow the Queen?" I look at Jack with big eyes.

"Borrow my sister?" Anna said with a raised brow.

"Yea." Jack half smiled.

"Yes you can but,..." Anna walk towards Jack and pointed a finger at him. "You better bring my sister back Young man. If not, I will look for you and tear you apart. You got me?" Anna said sternly. 

Jack raise his hand in the air with his staff on his hand. "Okay you don't have to be so stern princess."  Jack turned from a shocked face to a smiling face.

"Good." Anna put down her finger and walked away.

"have fun." Anna elbowed me as she walk past me.

"I got her permission. So you wanna come?" Jack stand on his staff and put out his hand to me.

"Okay." I smiled and put my hand on his hand. He pulled me up to stand on his staff. I wrapped my hands around his waist tightly and we flew up.

~~~~~

Elsa 

We landed on the ground .

"Wait. Aren't we going to the Workshop?" I asked confused.

"You sure love the workshop huh? we were just there a few hours ago." he smirked.

"Well you said we were going to the workshop..." 

"Yes I did say that because I wanna bring you here and have fun." he said looking at me.

"Hey Jack why areyou here? And who is that woman?" a kid pointed his finger at me with a stoned face.

"Oh hey Jamie meet Elsa queen of Arendelle." 

"You're a queen?" He said with a excited face.

"Yes I am." I smiled.

He bowed down" nice to meet you Queen Elsa."

"Just call me Elsa will do." I smiled again.

Then there was a group of children running towards us.

"Hi Jamie Hi Jack" All of them said as one"

"Who's that pretty lady?" One of them asked.

"oh she is Elsa She is the queen of Arendelle."

"A queen!I never met one before." A girl said.

"Hello queen Elsa." One of the boys bowed down.

"you guys can call me Elsa." I gave a small smile.

"Well someone is stealing my spotlight." Jack smiled.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Jamie asked.

Jack kneel down to Jamie's level "We are going to have some fun with Elsa." 

"Can we build a snowman?" One of the children asked excitedly.

I then remmebered that when ever i make a snowman, It will come to life.

"We could but Elsa can't" Jack said.

"Why can't she?" Jamie asked with a confused look.

"Because if she does, she will make It alive."

"that Is cool!" Jamie said excitedly.

Jack put his hand on Jamie's shoulder "But it will melt when summer comes."

"oh you got a point there. how about we build snowmans while you two be the judges." Jamie smiled.

"okay." Jack stood up.

Jamie turned around "let's build the snowmans." he said with both his hands up. and ran with his friends to a spot to build a snowman.

A/N

This is the last chapter i'm posting before my exams and you all have to wait for two weeks.

Well byez /(>o<)/.