Chapter 33

Elsa

It was already bedtime and i was snuggled up in my blanket thinking what I should reply him tomorrow morning when i see him.

"What do I feel about him? Do I like him? Or I have been treating him like a normal friend?" I said to myself. I sat up on my bed. "I don't know how i feel!" I said.

~knock knock~

The person opened the door as soon as she knocked on the door.

The person at the door was Anna.

"Hey Elsa" she gave me a creepy smile and I gave her a confused look as she walk over to me and sat next to me on my bed.

"I can help you how to feel." She said still giving me that creepy look.

"What do you want Anna?" I took my pillow and put it on my lap.

"Who do you like Elsa?" Anna lean forward to me and I lean back.

"Its not your business Anna." I push her shoulder lightly and blushed a little with a smile.

'What's wrong with me? Why am i blushing do I like Jack?' I thought to myself.

"Aww tell me Elsa I told you mine." She said pouting her bottom lip.

'My sister is so cute when she does that.' I pinch both her cheeks.

Anna hit my hands away and cup her cheeks with her hands "Elsa, that hurts."

"I'm sorry Anna your just so cute i can't help it." I giggled.

Anna put her hand down on her lap. "So do you like Jack?"

Blood was rushing up to my cheeks. I quickly put my head down . " I..I..I don't know."

"I know you like him." She sang on the word 'like'. "See, your cheeks are red." I can feel that she was pointing to me.

I look up, pulled Anna up and push her towards the open door. "what are you doing?" When she was outside my room, I quickly shut the door.

"Elsa?" I can hear the innocence and guilt in her voice.

"Sorry Anna I need to be alone and think for a moment."i giggled a little so she would not feel so bad.

"Ok Elsa as long as you're not angry at me." I can hear that she was happy again.

"But I think you don't like Jack. You LOVE HIM!" I opened the door to scare her but she already ran to the end of the hall to her room and shut the door.

I smiled and shook my head. 'Childish' i thought.

I pick up my book that did not finish from the day before yesterday.

While reading, I can see that the window was frosting up from the corner of y eye. 'Jack!' I thought to myself.

I put the book aside and walk up to the window.

"Jack?" I said as I put my head outside the window.

I turn to my right and turn to my left. He was not there. I reach for the window pane that was frosting up and suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room.

We flew higher up and I look down. We were very high up.

Just as I want to see who was the one that was pulling me up, I was released and was currently falling from the sky.

My voice was stuck and could not let out a scream.

I closed my eyes and i was not falling anymore. I open my eyes slowly and look up it was Jack and he was holding me bridal style.

He look at me and smiled. "Don't worry I gotcha."

Blood was rushing to my cheeks a I noticed that our bodies were against each other.

When we landed, We landed somewhere in the forest where there is a place that have a big lake.

"Do you want to ice skate with me?" Jack said holding his staff and putting it on his shoulder.

"Well sure." I smiled and froze the water.

Jack squat down next to the frozen water and use the tip against it and it made a beautiful pattern.

"Well its frozen alright." He turned to me and smiled.

I look down to changed my shoes to ice skates and stepped on the ice.

I look up and saw jack barefooted on the ice, skating.

"That's convenient." I said to myself and started skating too.

I put my hands behind my back and skated swiftly until Jack grabbed my hand and pulling me along to skate with him.

"You're so full of surprises." I smiled at him.

"Of course." He smile showing some of his teeth.

We skated together. I tip toe and He twirl me around. He stopped and i fall backwards but one of his hand is supporting on my back and the other hand was on my waist.

We glaze into each other's blue eyes and he leaned closer to me and I leaned forward to him and our lips touched. His lips were cold but my heart became warm and blood was rushing up to my cheeks.

He broke the kiss and said "Elsa will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at him.

(~back to reality ~)

"Yes" I went back to reality and just realized that I had said that out loud. Everybody were looking at me. I look down to avoid awkwardness among the people.

Anna gave a confused look, Cloudy have her mouth opened and was holding her spoon not moving at all. Everybody just stop what they are doing and look at me.

"An....d?" Olaf started breaking the silence.

"Oh nothing. Just carry on eating."

"Are you thinking about Jack again?" Anna said with concern.

"It really is nothing Anna."

"Okay Elsa."

~~~~~

~After dinner~

I went back to my room. I threw myself on the bed and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Will Jack ever remember me?" At this state, I really feel like giving up.