Beach Day

Sorry the last chapter was so short, but the next chapters will be longer, hope you like. Pleeasee vote and comment :* Kristen

Kristen's P.O.V

I woke up to hear laughing and mumbling "Shhhh she's moving, let's get out of here, their waking up". I looked up and saw a bush of curls running out and strips, but then remembered I was lying next to the blonde, Irish cutie, Niall Horan, my boyfriend,  God I can't stop saying that.

"Babe, wake up, I think they did something to us" I turned facing Niall and started to crack up, he had a mustache drawn on him, with a big mole on the side of his cheek and glasses around his eyes.

"But mummmmm can u just give me 5 more minutes"?

"Ummmm Niall, I think you have the wrong person" I said chuckling. I know how to wake him up I said to myself, I leaned over him and gave him a kiss on the lips, he instantly woke up and rolled over to be on top of me.

"Thanks mo-"He stopped from what he was saying and started laughing uncontrollably, "I th- ink y-ou h-ave som-ething on yo-ur fa-ce" he tried to say in between laughs.

"They didn't" I said worried.

"MmmmmmHmmmm, they did" he said waving his head around.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I replied walking to the bathroom. I screamed loud enough for Niall to come in running, "What's wrong, is everything alright, do you need food"!?? I had a big mustache around my entire lips and my cheeks and when I closed my eyes another eye was drawn.

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Harry. Styles. And. Louis. Tomlinson

"Okay first of all, were killing Styles and Tommo, no matter what, second we need to get them back, third how would food help me at all"!?? I said to Niall chuckling.

"Okay no problem with me, and food can be very useful at weird moments" he replied rubbing his stomach.

"Don't worry, after we get back at Styles and Tommo we can feed your stomach" I said then kissed his nose.

"Yayy, and I think I know how to get back at them" Niall replied going under the bed reaching for something.

"What are you doing"? I asked? He came up with two water guns in his hand and a mischievous grin "Instead of water, fill it with vinegar" he said handing me the gun".

I nodded my head furiously and took my phone out to tell Lily to bring the vinegar up.

Lily's P.O.V

I was watching Marley & Me with Liam and Zayn, while Harry and Louis were nowhere to be found.

"What happened to Harry and Louis?" I asked Liam. "I don't kn-", he was cut off by Harry and Louis running down the stairs like maniacs laughing uncontrollably.

"If they ask, we've been sitting on the couch with you guys" Louis said to us.

"If who ask" I asked, but then my phone beeped I received a text from Kristen.

"Can you please bring up a bottle of vinegar, don't ask, I'll explain when you get up here".

"Okay" I replied while walking my way to the refrigerator. I grabbed the bottle of vinegar and tried to hide it going up the stairs.

I knocked on Niall's door and Kristen quickly pulled me in.

"What happ-", I saw her face and started laughing.

"Umm babe, I think you have something on your face" I said pointing to her face.

"You don't think we know that?" Kristen said to me glaring, while Niall came out also painted.