Thiam; im not really trying to impress

Here's some domestic shit to make up for how much angst was in the last one
------------------------

"Scott's calling." Theo says, walking into the kitchen and leaning against the doorway.

"I'm busy."

"Not busy enough." He chuckles as Liam takes a quick look over his shoulder, rolls his eyes and goes back to cutting some fruit.

"Just answer it, Theo."

...

"Theo! Answer the fucking phone already!"

"Fine." Theo smirks, clicking answer on Liam's phone, "What do you want, McCall? Liam's being pissy."

"Yeah, sure." Liam mutters, but says a quick 'ouch' when he cuts his finger.

"Bye, McCall, I don't give a shit and Liam just hurt himself." Theo hangs up instantly and places the phone on the counter. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, it's gonna heal."

Theo watches as the small cut does what Liam says, but chuckles- earning a weird look from his wolfboy.

"What?"

The chimera shakes his head, leaning his face towards Liam's hand.

"Theo, you creep!"

As if on queue, he licks Liam's finger that had a small drop of blood in it because apparently Liam doesn't heal fast enough.

"You're lucky you don't heal, you weirdo." He laughs, lightly pushing the others head away and pops a strawberry into his mouth.

"Ugh, do I have to call Scott back now?"

"Yes." Liam laughs, picking up a cherry and placing it on Theo's lips; as if to shut him up.

"Piss off, you tease." He whines as he walks back towards the counter to pick up the phone again.

"All I wanted was some fruit."