Sciles; Remember who you used to be.

Requested by: paris_girl22
This is set in Season 6a, but Scott remembers Stiles instead of Lydia. No Stydia kiss happened lmao

"Stiles...." Scott stated, remembering his best friend- not that he knew that.

"Stiles? What's a Stiles?" Malia asked, confusion struck on her face.

"I don't know." He sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

---------------------------------------------
"Look, Lydia, I'm positive. Just try to see if you can remember anything." He pleaded, eyes wide and hopeful.

"Fine." She gave in, sitting in the chair before her and grabbing a pen; and she waited. Waited for something to come to her. "Are you sure we knew someone?" The banshee sighed deeply, looking back up at Scott.

"Yes, now try!" The alpha shouted, growing impatient.

---------------------------------------------
"I think I loved him."
---------------------------------------------

"Stiles!" He shouted, seeing the human walk towards him. Scott reached for his arm, trying to grab ahold of him.

Though, it was a mirage. He wasn't there. Not really.

---------------------------------------------

"I have a son. His name is Mieczysław." Noah said, looking down at a seated Scott- who stood up abruptly upon realising the Sheriff remembered.

He smiled gratefully.

---------------------------------------------
"Parrish, stop!" Scott shouted, earning a growl from the hellhound in return.

"Stiles."

"A what?"

Then he heard it. The sound of a baseball bat that had been worn out entirely. He adored that sound. The noise came flooding to his ears, making him remember that God forsaken bat.

He peered towards it quickly to see one of his opponents knocked over, and...him.

"Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?" Stiles asked, making Scott's heart flutter in the nostalgia that is his voice.

So, quickly, he gripped a pretty pissed off Parrish and threw him towards the now-standing other. (Forgot his name)

Stiles swiftly dropped the bat, running towards his best friend in a rush.

They laughed at the contact they made, an embrace to welcome each other back.

"God, I missed you." Scott breathed, feeling relief course through his veins.

"Missed you more." He heard, muffled. In adoration, he smiled.

"Never knew your name is Mieczysław."

"You butchered the pronunciation, but yeah it is."

"Look, this is very heartwarming and all but-"

"Shut up, Liam." The alpha growled with mild hostility.

"Missed you too, Liam." Stiles said. Readjusting his grip on Scott's jacket.

Scott hummed in content, nuzzling his face in the other' shoulder. "I love you."

"In what way?"

"As both a friend and more." He whispered.

"Then, I love you too. As both a friend and more." He heard, before smiling in glee.

"Yeah, we need to go." Liam said again, interrupting the two.

"Then go." Stiles laughed, pulling away from Scott. "We'll follow."

A/N:
This is trash, I'm sorry.

Sadly, there's only two days left of Rapid Fire! *frowny face* So, I'll be going back to updating every Monday soon.

But, *drumroll* I have nearly finished a book that I've been writing!

It's called 'I will not kiss you.' And, it will be a Sterek. It's around 30 chapters, so I'll tell you when that's published!

Thank you!