Sciles; I wear jealousy like he wears Gucci.

Requested by: YourYodaStilesIs
Please, just imagine everyone is alive.

"Look, Beacon Hills is my territory. You aren't welcome." Derek stated, clearly exhausted with the current situation.

Wouldn't you be exhausted too if a random 5 member pack decided to walk into your territory, demanding to stay? Bare in mind, arguing hasn't subsided for four hours now.

Yeah, thought so.

Derek, Scott and Liam were all stood by a large oval table- which was placed neatly in the centre of a moderately large room in the loft. The rest of the Hale-McCall pack were rested in the many seats surrounding, intently listening to the argument with amused, yet bored, faces. Isaac was currently death-staring the two younger members of the opposing pack, along with Erika, Lydia, Allison and Malia.

Ashley, the opposing alpha, and Kristian, an opposing Beta, were the two responsible ones; the two currently negotiating with the three other werewolves. Even though only two of said three were actually saying anything, Liam was just nodding to everything Scott and Derek said.

Bailey and Miles, the two other opposing Betas, were currently stood behind the two other members of their pack. Miles, cowering at the death stares he and his apparent sister were receiving. Whereas, Bailey was just staring right back- her bright green eyes shooting arrows straight into her opponents eyes.

"As we said before, we need to stay here for two days. We're running from trouble." Ashley said in her British accent, growing slightly and making small hand gestures to get her point across.

"And we don't need trouble here." Derek replied, narrowing his eyes at the smaller individual with visibly dyed black hair.

Scott, blocking out the shouting heading his way from the girl, turned his head slightly to peer at Stiles. Said teen was conversing loudly with the other packs emissary, Harrison, about Star Wars.

"If I'm quite honest, I'm not too keen on this 'Kylo Ren'- I much prefer Anakin." Harrison said, his British accent flooding Scott's ears. The emissary had brown hair, which went down to meet his shoulders, as well as bright blue eyes.

"Kylo is my child." Stiles replied, earning a roll of the eyes from Scott. Both teens had their arms crossed, a trait they had picked up from each other in these past few years.

The two of them had been dating for a year, but had been best friends for way longer. They had picked up every habit of theirs from each other.

"Who even is this Kylo Ren, why would his parents even call him that? Luke must've been off his head." The emissary laughed obnoxiously, and in turn Stiles cringed visibly. A pained expression contorted his face.

Jesus, even Scott knew Han Solo birthed that misery and disappointment of a child.

See? He'd even picked up the habit of knowing something about Star Wars.

All was well and dandy in Scott's mind, he was silently laughing at this failure of a 'fan' and found Stiles' pain hilarious. Well, that was until 'Harrison' put his hand on Stiles' shoulder, anyway.

It was as if it was a reflex, his eyes narrowed and he gaped at the horrid sight before him. And clearly some of his pack had taken notice. Derek averted his eyes from the other pack for a split second to look at him, Liam had stared cautiously at him for a minute straight. Isaac was hiding his laugh behind the death stare he tried to carry out, Allison and Lydia were doing the same. Malia was....Malia; so she did what she did best and was confused. Kira just laughed at the sight of Scott being angry- which was, for some unknown reason, him having his jaw wide and eyes like lines carved into his face.

Apparently, everyone in the room other than the emissary took notice.

Ashley, Kristian and Miles looked confused but could guess as to what was happening. Bailey was still trying to snap Isaac in half with her eyes, but faltered slightly.

And Stiles, being Stiles, started stuttering and trying to get the emissary to notice- but he just kept on with the obnoxious laugh. Which made everyone in the room cringe slightly.

"You should- yep, ha lol, funny- look, man- hey- I" Stiles tried, unsuccessfully.

"Can you not?" Scott interrupted the stuttering teen with an abrupt question, which was obviously aimed at Harrison. In confusion, the emissary looked around.

"Can I not what?" He asked, which Erika snorted at- earning glares from Derek and Lydia.

"Do that." Scott answered, moving his hand quickly to gesture towards Harrison's entire being.

"I don't understan-"

"Did I fucking stutter?" The teen interrupted, stepping forward challengingly.

"I still don't un-" He stopped, noticing the 'shut the fuck up' glances he was receiving from his own pack. "Oh."

"Yeah, 'Oh.' Fuck you." Scott pushed on. "Look, guys-" he gestured to the other pack "- I don't really appreciate you coming here and demanding to stay here, because there's 'trouble'-"

"That's because there is." Kristian interfered.

"And I don't give a flying fuck, honestly." He answered truthfully, earning many approving nods from the 'meaner' and more sarcastic members of his pack. "Just leave."

No one moved.

"Do you want me to spell it out for you? L e a v e. Leave." He ushered on.

"Chill, Godzilla." Stiles said once they ran off.

"Shut up." Scott retorted, obviously still angry. "You shouldn't have let him do that."

"Do what?"

"That."

"Okay, helpful." Stiles laughed, walking towards Scott; nodding at the rest of the pack to piss off.

"Touch you."

"He grabbed my shoulder, lightly; might I add." He comforted. Seconds later, a smirk played at his lips and he let out a childish giggle. "Are you jealous?"

The alpha huffed in response.

"Awww, is the big bad alpha wolf jealous of an emissary who doesn't even stand a chance?" He giggled again, smiling happily with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'm Scottsexual, and you know that."

"Shut up." Scott smiled, still mad but getting close to being calm.

"That's adorable."

"Don't call me adorable."

"But you are!"

"I'm a werewolf, not a kitten." Scott laughed.

"You finally admit kittens are adorable?"

"I'm gonna lose this conversation either way aren't I?"

"Yeah." Stiles giggled again, his brown eyes drilling holes into his boyfriend's heart.

"Of course." Scott sighed, giving up.