Sciles; Be honest.

"Stiles! Be honest with me for once! What's wrong?" Scott shouted at his best friend, who was pacing his room in frustration. 

He was acting....weird.

"What do you mean for once?!"

"You always say that your fine, but half of the time you aren't!"

"I am fine!" The human screamed, reaching his limit.

Now wasn't the time to hide secrets, he knew that but he just.....couldn't.

"Stiles, please." The alpha pleaded, tears threatening to spill. He was practically begging.

"I...I can't, Scott." He cried, waterfalls of tears falling at once.

Scott stood, walking towards the other teen- arms outstretched. He would always let Stiles fall in him- even if he hurt him out of frustration, he would hold him. Look after him.

He never told anyone; how Stiles was his anchor ever since him and Allison broke up.

"Scott, I-"

"Shhh." He soothed, hands running through the others hair after embracing him in a loving hug. "You don't have to push yourself to tell me. Just trust me."

"I do." He heard a muffled voice say, a sigh running through afterwards- making him chuckle. "I got bit."

"What!?" Scott broke apart abruptly, holding the other's shoulders with an iron-grip.

"Scott, I'm sorry! I don't know what happened, all I know is there's a fucking bite that healed itself on my shoulder."

"Okay, okay- this is huge, Stiles!"

"Are you mad?" Stiles sniffled, tears still shining in his eyes and dried upon his cheeks, looking down at his shoes in fear and shame.

"What? No, I'm not mad." He said, but noticed Stiles' unbelieving look. "Okay, I'm a little mad; but not at you! Who bit you?"

"I don't know. They ran off."

"We'll find them soon, I promise. Everything will be fine." He shushed, noticing Stiles' oncoming panic attack.

"Will it?"

"Yes." He ushered, pressing his hand to the teen's damp cheek. "All okay."

"Thank you, for not being mad."

"No need to thank me, Batman." The alpha smiled, whole-heartedly.

"Okay, Robin." He chuckled, smiling at his best friend for a few minutes- nostalgia washing over him. He's so glad they had survived everything, but it was unbelievable if he was honest.

"I love you." Scott breathed, breath hitching in his throat.

"I love you, too."

They leaned closer, connecting their lips with no hesitation. They had done this before, they weren't ashamed of being with each other but they weren't all for PDA.

So, they did it in the dark. Where it's only them, and all their troubles- mixing together in a mess of love and anger. The colour of their past troubles encasing them as they indulged in each others company.

An array of 'I love you' and 'you're an idiot' 's filling the silence every so often.

People aren't snow, rain or autumn leaves.

They aren't beautiful when they fall.

But, that's why they fall for each other. And be honest.