Sciles; Keep you like an oath.

Requested by: YourYodaStilesIs
This is set just after season 3b.

"'M sorry, Scott." Stiles mumbled, face planted into the mass of pillows on the sofa.

"You're sorry? You show up at the pack meeting, which is serious by the way, higher than Tokyo Tower?" The alpha yelled, annoyed at his boyfriend's antics.

"Yeah." The boy sighed, moving to stare at an angered Scott and disbelieving pack. "So, what? Not like you care anyway."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He scoffed, staring into Stiles' damp eyes. "Of course I care!"

"Sure." He sighed again, standing up and walking towards the table in the centre of the room. "You sure show that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Scott questioned, crossing his arms in irritation- whilst the rest of the pack stand spread out in the lavender scented room awkwardly.

"It means that you don't really show that you care, Scott." He said with an arched eyebrow, sarcasm poisoning his tone.

"Why are you acting like this? Getting an attitude-"

"Scott."

"-not caring about the pack-"

"Scott."

"Becoming a druggie!?" He finished, shouting.

"It's because I feel guilty! I feel guilty about everything that's happened! Okay?" Stiles screamed, tears threatening to fall like waterfalls. His face softened looking at the pack's apologetic ones.

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry." Stiles apologised, looking down at his feet.

"Hey, hey- no, I'm sorry. But you have no reason to apologise to us." The alpha shushed, reaching to grab the other's hand in comfort; which he smiled at.

"I do. It's all my fault what happened." He cried, sniffling.

Scott, on instinct, pulled him in for a hug to soothe him; to tell him different. He heard a muffled 'thank you' escape the other, and nodded at everyone else that they should leave.

Once they were alone, he smiled and pulled away from his boyfriend; looking down at his tear stained face.

"Sorry for being such a burden." Stiles chuckled, but frowned.

"You're a pain in my asś is what you are, but I'm keeping you anyway." Scott laughed back, internally celebrating when he gained a smile from his human.

"So kind." Is what Stiles whispered before connecting their lips in content.