Thiam; Not here to say im sorry.

"I'm not here to say I'm sorry, Liam." Theo stated, arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame.

"Then, what are you here for?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

Liam hummed, cautiously watching the chimera with narrowed eyes. "Yes. I'm sure."

Theo glanced at the floor and looked back up at Liam, eyes glossing over.

"I miss you." He whispered, voice quivering slightly.

"You miss me?"

"Always."

"Go on."

"What?" The taller questioned incredulously.

"Why do you miss me? We aren't exactly constantly separated."

"I just do. I didn't know I needed a reason."

"You do."

"Fine. I miss you because I adore you. I want us to be inseparable. Remember that night? The one where we ran for our lives together?"

"You adore me?" Liam laughed, picking up his belongings from a chair in the abandoned classroom. "That's hilarious."

"You think this is a joke?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." He answered, brushing past Theo before stopping. "Goodbye, Theo."

"Liam!" Theo shouted, gripping the beta's arm in annoyance.

Nothing.

"Liam!" He whined.

"What, Theo?!" The wolf shouted, spinning on his heel and gaining the attention of all other students in the hallway.

"Are you serious? You didn't feel the same?"

"Theo...."

"I'm being serious!"

"I know! I just.... Hayden...." Liam sighed, ignoring the stares.

"Choose."

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Choose!" The chimera shouted, exasperated and annoyed.

"I can't..." He whispered, eyes watering.

"You can't?!"

"I can't!"

"Right..." Theo sighed, eyes rolling. "Okay, fine. As you so kindly put before, Goodbye. Call me when you decide." He waved off, turning in the opposite direction and walking away from the distressed teen.

"I don't have your number!" Liam called, sighing loudly as Theo ignored him. "Fine."